CME E-quotes Mobile offers real-time streaming quotes and news. In order to use CME E-quotes Mobile, you must have a CME E-quotes account. If you don't have an account, please subscribe or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who should use CME E-quotes Mobile?
· Commodity producers who need to monitor CME Group products in real-time
· Traders with positions in CME Group markets
· Risk Management professionals who need access to CME Group markets
Which Exchanges provide quotes?
· Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT)
· Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME)
· Commodity Exchange (COMEX)
· New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX)
· Kansas City Board of Trade (KCBT)
· Minneapolis Grain Exchange (MGEX)
CME E-quotes Mobile includes:
· Quotes monitor provides highly customizeable, detailed quote information and allows you to display your CME Group market data.
· Contract Details offers complete info on any contract available in Quotes Monitor.
· Price Ladder offers a real-time, interactive market-depth view.
· Options Chain displays all the options for any futures contract.
· Price Alarms with customizable conditions and alerts can be set on any instrument.
· Advanced Symbol Search helps find correct symbols.
· Full screen charts, including customizable tools, settings and indicators.
· Real-time news from Dow Jones, including advanced search capabilities.
· Settings can be saved and synchronized so you can continue working on Mobile E-quotes or within E-quotes online.