Basically my idea is to develop multiple choices test application which hold set of tests in database and let users select a test, questions quantity and time required to answer this test.
Easy Test will randomly select questions from database and start the test. After finishing the test, Easy Test will display test result to user.
Easy Test is helpful for any education purpose using a multiple choice testing.
Easy Test features:
• Easy Test will have Arabic and English layout. Each layout has its own database.
• Users have to provide user name and user ID (User ID optional) before accessing test section.
• Users can specify the quantity of questions required for a test. As well as test time.
• Users can save a test collection.
• Easy Test will randomize the test and rearrange multiple choice orders on each run.
• Test question can be bookmarked for review.
• A timer will stop the test if test time set elapsed.
• A test can be stopped at any time by the user.
• Details test result will be provided by Easy Test that can be saved.
• Easy Test provide Arabic/English layout for administration section.
• Admin users can add, delete, import and edit test on database.
• Admin users can add new question, delete a question or edit question for a test using edit test.
• Admin users can view user’s log , clear, sort or save it to TXT file.
• Admin user can view, clear, sort or save test questions statistics to TXT file.
Easy Test is a standalone application, all user need to do is to prepare the tests or import a test according to the format below:
To import a test to the database, the file imported must be a text file (prepared by notepad for example) with extension of TXT and encoding UTF-8 with the following format:
• No question or option numbering required.
• Each question and option must be in one line (no carriage return).
• Correct answer must be one character in uppercase A, B C or D for both Arabic and English tests.
• Each question set must be separated by empty line from each other.
• Reference is optional but if not used, one empty line will be provided for it even if it not used.
• The last question set needs no empty line after it.
Correct answer A,B,C or D
Reference if any or leave empty line for it
There is Windows version of Easy Test located at my web site: www.jinnisoft.esy.es