Glossary of scientific terminology for students. Teaching Innovation Project at the University of Granada.
This application is a glossary of scientific terms can be found and explored by category. It has the following objectives:
1. Develop an innovative e-learning teaching material (mobile apps) to allow proper learning and use of scientific and medical terminology, which will affect undoubtedly increased the chances of integration, success and effectiveness of the student and grade and graduate in the labor market.
2. Encourage autonomous learning of undergraduate and graduate students.
3. Provide an educational resource support available faculty centers and degree (undergraduate and graduate) of scientific and biomedical for transmitting this subject areas.
4. To strengthen the students during their academic undergraduate and graduate other transversal skills derived using the tool such as motivation, self improving demand for personal brands, teamwork, competitiveness and leadership.
5. Make available to the general society tool developed to get a better understanding of scientific terminology user of the health system in the health sector.