At the General Access Point we collect in a single database the calls for aid (scholarships, subsidies and prizes) from the different Public Administrations so that you do not have to search in the Official Gazettes or on the different websites.
From this app you can:
• Access all the information recorded in our database of grants, scholarships and awards.
• See the latest calls published on the home screen.
• Search calls directly by keywords or use the filter to select your preferences.
The results of each search are displayed in such a way that the basic information of the call is obtained at a single glance: title, the calling body, geographical scope of those to whom the aid is intended, and the end date of the term.
• Save your searches: you will receive notification when there are new calls that meet the search criteria.
• Edit your personal search list: you can delete or mute (stop receiving notifications) the searches you have saved.
• Share the calls through the usual channels (twitter, e-mail, whatsapp...)
And if you have questions about help lines (scholarships, grants, prizes), consult the frequently asked questions.
More information about the Accessibility Declaration: https://administracion.gob.es/pag_Home/atencionCiudadana/app_age.html#-03d7dbdcb859