The "Student's Dictionary" includes general, current and documented in Spain and Latin lexicon.
It is aimed especially secondary school students and high school, but is equally suited to the needs of students of Spanish as a foreign language and who wish to access a dictionary that includes the basic vocabulary of the Spanish language.
also includes the most common Americanisms, documented in at least two countries, a large selection of voices scientific, technical and other activities and areas of knowledge, and the most common abbreviations and acronyms Spanish.
The dictionary is especially rich in usage examples, which illustrate the constructions and combinations more features and additional content, also grammatical.
Provides information about verb conjugations, the list of the numerals and the main synonyms and related words of nouns, adjectives and verbs.
All it presented in a modern and new format where the different contents of the dictionary are clearly highlighted.
Among the many search options and features include the following:
- Continuous updating of content.
- exact or approximate search of words, expressions and phrases, using a powerful algorithm.
- Word search criteria "Start ...", "it contains ..." and "End Date ... '.
- Obtaining anagrams.
- random search.
- Index expressions and locutions of each entry.
- Direct access to the table of each verb conjugation.
- Link to the list of numerals from the relevant articles.
- Word of the day.
- query history.
- Favorites list.
- Whithout ads.