The BTU CampusApp is meant to support students around the campus with several helpful tools and features.
Currently the app includes:
- University News and events.
- Lectures, Exercises, Examinations, etc.
- Meal plans and overview of next days.
- Moodle, BTU-Account and Webmail access.
- Useful directories: Subject areas, Student councils and clubs.
- Search for members of the BTU (Person search).
- Campus maps of Zentralcampus, Sachsendorf and Senftenberg, with room availability, opening hours and contact information.
- Useful links: Study regulations, semester plans, deadline plans and other important departments.
We also plan the departures and arrivals of trams, buses and trains of the university stops (VBB).
- Network communication: The app downloads most of its information from several sources on the internet.
- Your location: This is needed to display your position on the BTU campus.
- Read phone status: This is needed to encrypt your personal data (e.g. the accountname and password) in your device.