This application is designed to display information about public transportation tickets to transport maps of Moscow and the Moscow region:
- The type of ticket;
- The rest of the trips;
- cash balance;
- The start of the trip;
The following types of cards and tickets:
- Tickets to "One" and "90 minutes";
- Tickets "TAT";
- Transport Card "Troika";
- Transport Card Mosgortrans;
- Bank cards with a transport application;
- Moscow Social Card, student learning.
- Universal electronic card;
- Map Arrow (only balance).
Information about the subway stations based on user reports.
History readings reflects only the information that has been read using the application earlier.
ATTENTION! Not all devices support reading all these cards.
Detailed information about the compatibility will be updated on the following link
The program uses the permission to access the Internet to update the current information required for the card reader and data recognition, as well as for sending reports to improve service.
The program is based on publicly available information on the Internet and does not reflect the closed algorithms authentication tickets, use the relevant departments. Thus, the displayed information may not fully correspond to the real.
In the development of materials have been used:
- Http://troika.mos.ru/ site
- Http://www.mosgortrans.ru/ site
- Http://www.mosmetro.ru/ site
- Http://strelkacard.ru/ site
- The application "My travel" http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.bm.transport
- Applications "Tickets Moscow Metro" http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blogspot.formyandroid.underground.other.nfc
- Applications "BeriBilet" http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.multimodalts.trainTicket
- The application "Suburban ticket" http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.microteh.mtppk