Vib Cloud is the mobile application part of our vibration monitoring and analysis solution. Together with the Digiducer accelerometer is used as an affordable, fast and reliable data collector that offers simple data analysis on the mobile device.
It is based on structured database that supports route data collection, alarms and measurement setups, trending, analysis and reporting. Images and location data can be collected among many other inspection parameters.
Signal Processing info:
• High sampling rate, Filtering, Windowing, Averaging
• Waveform recording
• FFT Spectra : Acceleration, Velocity, Demodulation
• Frequency range - up to 20 kHz
• High resolution spectra - up to 12800 lines
• RMS Alarms set up as per ISO 10816
Vib Cloud requires:
• External hardware - Digiducer sensor (333D01 USB Digital Accelerometer);
• Mobile device supporting USB On-The-Go and
• Vib Cloud account
Please contact us for more information.