★ Do not install on SD card.
★ I can't sort and delete the button when creating widget.
In the top of the preview window, click the button to delete, press and hold the button to sort.
★ Can not uninstall?
Please deactivate "Settings"->"Security"->"Device administration" before uninstalling.
Supported Toggle Actions:
• Data Connection
• Screen Always On
• Airplane Mode
• Scan Media
• Unlock Pattern
• Speaker Mode
• Auto-Screen Lock
• 4G Toggle
• Mount SD
• Wi-Fi Hotspot
• USB Tether
• Bluetooth Tether
• Lock Screen
• Wi-Fi Sleep Policy
• Task Manager
• Memory usage
• Storage usage
• NFC Toggle
In 4x1 style, up to 12 toggles and 2 controls are supported. Compare to other switch widgets, you can just simply drag the toggles to change their positions in the widget.
Moreover, Notification widget is available now! You can turn on/off the functions in common use anywhere.
Like other GOWidgets, theme is also supported.
To make it work, you must install the latest version of GO Launcher EX which is the most popular home launcher app in Android Market.
☆ Available Size:
Some toggles may be out of work after your GO Switch Widget is upgraded. Please refer to the instruction below to figure them out.
For the WiFi toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Wi-Fi settings -> Unselect “WiFi” -> Then try the WiFi toggle in the widget to open the WiFi network.
For the Bluetooth toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Bluetooth settings -> Unselect “Bluetooth” -> Then try the Bluetooth toggle in the widget to open the Bluetooth function.
For the screen lock toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Location and security -> Select device administrators -> Unselect “GO Switch Widget” -> Then try the “screen lock” toggle in the widget to lock the screen.
- Wifi, Ringer, Brightness, Bluetooth, MobileNetwork, GPS, Auto-sync, Airplane mode, Auto-rotate, Vibrate, ScreenTimeout, Lock screen, Ringer volume, Media volume
- Toggle position modification
How to add GOWidgets to your home screen?
- Long press on your home screen in GO Launcher EX. Press the GOWidget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
**How to add widget
1.Long press the empty place on home screen
3.Click "Super Widget - Switch" to add.
**What should I do if I cannot uninstall the app?
1. Open “Settings“ in Home
2. Select “Location ＆ Security -> Select device administrators“
3. Unchecked permission of "Super Widget - Switch"
4. UNINSTALL the switch widget as normal
1.Wifi,MobileNetwork,GPS,Brightness,Bluetooth,Auto-sync,Airplane mode,Auto-rotate,Vibrate,Ringer,ScreenTimeOut,Lock screen
2.Ringer volume,notification volume & alarm volume
3.Toggle position customization
Disable data (3G...) when you don't need it : INCREASE YOUR BATTERY LIFE ! :)
Mobile phones usually come with toggle widgets for Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth, etc., but rarely with the mobile DATA toggler. Here it is!
*This app is a WIDGET. Just place it on your home screen and it is ready to use. (Make sure you add the Widget, not the shortcut for the widget settings app)
*The widget comes with a "settings" app. For now, you can simply choose whether or not it should display a short message when mobile data is enabled/disabled by this or any other app.
**Please report any bugs or issues by email (don't forget to mention your phone model and android version)**
**If you like it, rate it! ;)**
Keywords: widget toggle enable disable mobile data on off 2g 3g edge internet connection quick fast easy one click battery saver
*New Backgrounds added*
With Power Widget you gain quick access to most of your important settings.
And most important it is highly customizable. Change background transparency, the order of your toggles or even how much toggles you put on your toggle bar is up to you.
Airplane (Please note that toggling airplane mode on/off is no longer possible as of Android 4.2.)
Bluetooth (only >2.x)
Lock Pattern (<2.2)
Brightness Slider (with auto for >2.x)
Sync (only >2.x)
GPS (since 2.x link to the settings page)
2G/3G (since 2.x link to the settings page)
- On some devices you might need to restart you device before Power Widget appears in your widget list.
- If you purchase the regular version of Power Widget, please uninstall this version afterwards to get rid of the notification messages (not necessary when you unlock the trial version).
- Power Wiget lite is still free and works without restriction as it used to, but it keeps reminding you to purchase the unlock key. Therefore, we decided to call it a lite rather than a free app.
keywords: toggles, power control, controls, power bar, widget, switches, tablet ready, ice cream sandwich, options, powerwidget
I made this because I can't stand 4/5 step process to switch your keyboard... hopefully others find this useful.
Keywords: keyboard, widget, toggle, easy
The widget has two customizable colors that signify when the WiFi is on and off.
This is a widget, the app on the menu is only for settings on the widget.
To add to your home screen, go to your home screen and press Menu > Add > Widgets > WiFi Switch.
You can make 10 scenes as a pack of settings like home, office, etc. And you can change it to tap the scene on popup menu.
If you set a timer schedule to switch the scene, the settings will be changed automatically at the designated time by the timer schedule.
APN on/off, Wi-Fi on/off, Bluetooth on/off, GPS on/off(See Notes), Silent mode on/off, Vibrate mode, Airplane mode on/off, Auto-Sync on/off, Brightness, Screen out time, Auto rotate on/off, Audible touch tones on/off, Screen lock sounds on/off, Haptic feedback on/off, Stay awake on charging on/off, Screen lock security on/off(See Notes), Visible lock pattern on/off(See Notes), Skip slide lock on/off(See Notes), Wi-Fi tethering, and Volume controls.
[Launching the App widget]
This app is controlled by the widget basically. You can add this app widget to your desktop by -
(1) Long-touch on your desktop.
(2) Then select [Widgets].
(3) And then select [Scene Switch].
If it is the first launch, five default initial scenes will be created. Please modify the scene name and the settings with [Scene Edit] function.
[Scene Select Operations]
If you tap the widget, scene pop-up menu is displayed. You can tap and select a scene name in the pop-up menu to change the scene. The settings will be changed according to the scene you selected. You can tap [Scene Switch] in the notification bar if it is shown.
[Edit Scene Settings]
Tap the widget once or select this app from notification bar, and then push menu button on your device. Then option menu is displayed. Select [Scene Edit] on the option menu. And tap a scene in the pop-up menu. Then scene editor is displayed. You can edit the settings of the scene.
[Scene switch by Timer schedule]
Scene can be switched automatically by timer schedule.
Select [Timer schedule] on the option menu. Timer schedule list will be displayed. And tap a row in the schedule list. You can set timer schedule for scene switching.
You can also use flick switch to change scenes.
The flick switch is icon size overlay type view displayed over other app screen. You can set each scene for each flick direction of eight. If you flick on the flick switch, the scene is changed. The flick switch can be displayed only a specified time when the screen is turned on or the device is shaken.
(1) On Android 2.3 or later, GPS setting is not allowed to change by apps for security reasons.
(2) Do not use other APN control apps if you want to use APN setting in this app.
(3) Brightness setting may not be reflected immediately.
(4) On Android 2.2 or later, 'screen lock security' setting and 'visible lock pattern' are not allowed to change by apps for security reasons.
(5) If 'screen lock security' is set on, you cannot skip the slide lock on most devices. Or home key on the device does not work.
(6) On some devices or some Android OS versions, some settings might not be set well.
(7) This app should be installed to internal memory of the device, not external media like SD card. Android OS does not show the widgets that are placed in the external media, so you cannot use the app widget.
(8) From version 3.x, you can move the app into external media like SD card (Only if OS has the function). But using of this app in external media is not recommended for the following reasons except unavoidable case as insufficient internal memory.
- The scene switch service must be restarted after the app moved to/from external media.
- The widget of app on external media is not available. You should use the notification bar or the flick switch.
- The service on external media is not started automatically when the device starts up. You need to start the service of Scene Switch manually.
- When the external media is unmounted, the service stops or does not start.
- Because of the external media access, the battery consumption tends to higher.
* This is a WIDGET, you can't find it in the App list, but in the Widget list. To add it to your home screen, push "Menu" button on home screen, select "Add"->"Widgets"->"DataSwitch".
* For Android 4.0: Android 4.0 has a bug, Widgets sometimes don't appear in the widget list after installation, in that case, reboot your phone, then you will find it in the widget list.
It should work on all current Android releases (tested on 1.6 - 4.0), but may fail on some system images due to vendor specific changes.
The Sourcecode can be found at https://github.com/adrian-bl/APN-Switch
If you like APN-Switch, please donate some money by installing my Donate App :-)
You can now select from two widget types, each with its great features:
- Receive an extra Live Holdem Pro daily bonus when you select the Live Holdem widget.
- Gain instant access to all the Dragonplay games in one click when you select the Dragonplay Games widget.
Be the first in the know! Install your Dragonplay widget of choice now.
- Without Android legacy support, lightweight and compact design.
- Can select design of the widget from some images.
- Can change opacity of the widget.
- Required permissions are only three.
- Supports the following languages.
Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Use to vibrate when turn on/off.
Minimum required permissions of flashlight.
Download and run the Device Switch app on your old device and your new BlackBerry 10 device, connect them both to the same Wi-Fi network, and follow the on-screen prompts.
Device Switch transfers the following information:
* Contacts (including contact photos, birthdays, etc.)
* Calendar (including recurring entries)
Once your devices are on the same Wi-Fi network, the Device Switch app automatically discovers them. Follow the instructions to connect them and start the transfer. This is an easy way to get you up and running on your new device quickly.
More from developer
Useful tool for SEO or if you are a website owner.
Tap on the widget to refresh the rank. Please note that the Alexa rank only changes once a day, so you might not see a different value after refreshing.
This is *not* an official App by Alexa!
If the widget doesn't show up in the widgets list, please restart your phone and try again.