Tefora Foxtrot Client eases access to webserver pages of Tecomat Foxtrot automation system, in smart houses as well as in industrial automation.
The app is available in Free version and Full version.
Webserver address, login credentials and link to a specific webpage are stored as "connections". This saves you from manually entering them again and again. A single click gets you to a specific Foxtrot web page.
Supports full-screen mode incl. common browsing features and optional fixed webpage zoom (in Full version) to adjust to different screen sizes and resolutions.
Connections can be sorted using drag-and-drop.
Also (in Full version) automated import of new connections from TecoRoute and export/import of selected connections to/from a file.
Supports connection via
- internal LAN IP addresses incl. (in Full version) auto-authentication using device MAC address
- public IP address via redirected ports
- (in Full version) TecoRoute portal using HTTP or HTTPS
- deep link to a specific page, e.g. http://myfoxtrot.mydomain.cz:60111/PAGE5.XML
Some screenshots reflect the official Tecomat Foxtrot demo http://demo.controlyourhouse.com . Other Foxtrot visualisations look and feel very differently. Try out Tefora Foxtrot Client with your Foxtrot system for free!
Limitations of the Free version:
- max. 2 stored connections
- no support for TecoRoute
- no support for MAC address auto-authentication
- no fixed page zoom
- no auto-open of selected connection when app starts
- no option to clear browsing cache
- no export/import of connections
- displays developer contact below webpages
Please purchase Full version to enjoy all features.