For test use and user credentials please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.secapp.fi
Secure Communication App (Secapp) is a tool for secure communication in a world where every device and network can be expected to be hostile and compromised. Powerful technologies, SSL-secured communication, AES-256 content encryption and active threat analysis makes it possible for us to proudly offer you a messaging system where your messages are truly secure.
System utilizes location information in giving opportunities delivering messages and alerts to any given area, individual or group via multiple different delivery channels. In addition, the system provides full situational awareness picture via quick reply mechanisms allowing to not only to deliver messages but also oversee and manage different operations.
Solution has been used by Finnish Police, public schools, emergency response personnel and it was also used in the Olympic Games in 2014. In addition the solution won the Finnish Chamber of Commerce Cyber Security Track award during spring 2014 where Secapp was evaluated by judges from Airbus Defence and Space, telecom operator Elisa and Nordic wide bank called Nordea.
Some of the key features of the solution include
1. SSL secured messaging and AES-256 encryption for the content.
2. Messages can be delivered to any location, group or individual.
3. Delivery channels can be selected per message. These include dedicated smart phone applications, SMS, emails and social media services.
4. Automated language support for message content which allows delivering content for each user with their own language.
5. Message templates that can be used to have pre-prepared instructions and message content for any given situation per company policies, for instance.
6. Automated situation awareness picture per sent message via quick reply mechanisms.
7. Map based view for visualizing user positions and allowing messages be sent directly from map view when location tracking is allowed by the user.