Tired of Poker? Bored with Solitaire?
Here comes the long awaited free version of Preferans, a highly intellectual and aristocratic trick taking card game.
It is highly recommended to take "How to play" in-game tutorials to learn about the game rules.
PLAY ONLINE WITH OTHER PLAYERS AROUND THE WORLD! (alpha version)
*** It's addictive once you get the rules! ***
*** It's definitely better thаn poker! ***
Preferans - main features:
* How to play: 5 introductory lessons for beginners (highly recommended!)
* 3 players: the user and 2 androids or real players in online mode
* Оnline games (alpha) - play with other Preferans players live!
* Configurable profiles for different users
* 4 difficulty levels in standalone mode
* 3 preferans game flavors - 'Miami', 'New York' and 'Las Vegas' (can be reverted to original names)
* Portrait and landscape playing modes for compatible devices, i.e. tablets and larger resolution phones.
* Centralized leader board with player global rank and position
* Offers - an ability to end the current game early if opponents agree
* Additional settings:
- passing': type (sliding or classic), progression, cost, exit and interruption
- whist': type, whether whist on 6♠ is mandatory or arbitrary, game of 10
- who controls the game against android who has declared misére
- card suit order
- card rank order in suit
- control tap at round end
- making obvious moves automatically
- animation speed
- card movement by dragging or tapping
* Configurable smart confirmations for first bid and contract
* Configurable "skip-a-game" when AI plays human cards
* An ability to replay the last deal without affecting the game score: great for learning how to play
* Integration with popular social networks for sharing game results
* Extensive games statistics
* Keeping game data on cloud (Android 2.3+)
' - This option can not be changed while in the game
We hope you are going to enjoy playing the game the way we did while developing it.
Please feel free to contact us should you find any bug or would like to suggest a new feature. Our e-mail address appears on this page. You are also invited to visit and "like" our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/PlayOnSmart