Free golf score and stat tracker with built in GPS, live round sharing, live course leaderboard (see everyone's scores on the course), and more! This is the companion app to the FreeGolfTracker.com website. It allows you to record your round details (Greens in Regulation, Drives in Fairway, Putts, Penalties, etc...) while on the course. Then you can go to FreeGolfTracker.com to get an in-depth analysis of your game. It's a great way to pin-point areas of your golf game that might need some work. You can go to FreeGolfTracker.com and check out the demo account to see all the features of the full website.
Some of the features of this app:
- Track your stats and your friends at the same time.
- Super cool graph that lets you play against your average and best scores while on the course! Just keep your current score below the other lines on the graph and you'll beat your best round.
- Map view automatically gives you front, middle, and back distances to the pin. If your course doesn't have pin GPS data, you can easily add it on our website.
- Click anywhere on the map to get an instant distance.
- Live golf round sharing! Send your friends a link and they can track your progress on our website.
- Live course leader-board! Great for tournaments or if you just want to see how your doing against past rounds played at this course. It can be filtered by date and number of holes and you can display gross or net scores.
- Intelligent GPS updates do not drain battery. Only updates your position when your looking at the screen.
- Switch GPS units from feet, yards, or meters.
- Turn GPS distances off completely if you don't need them.
- Track overall round details like: Round Type, Round Cost, Ball Used, Weather, Course Condition, Notes, and Bets.
- Track individual hole stats such as: Score, Drive in Fairway (DIF), Drive Distance, Number of Putts, 1st Putt Distance, Up/Downs, Sand Saves, and Penalty Strokes.
- Your previous stats on each hole are a click a way. Find out if missing the fairway left really affects your score that much, for instance.
More features are in the works. There is way to request features or submit bugs inside the application.