With the Ellibs app, you can easily read your library's e-book collection as well as books you have bought from the Ellibs online store. All you need for signing up to the e-book collection is a library card and its PIN code. Some collections can be accessed using your user name and password. Your user name will be provided by your own library.
● The app can be used free-of-charge, and the collections can also be browsed through without signing up.
● Browse your library's e-book collection, borrow, read and reserve e-books easily with the app.
● The app works seamlessly with the Ellibs Library online service. E-books borrowed on the online service can be viewed in the app and vice-versa.
● No late fees - e-books are automatically returned when the loan expires.
● You can read the e-books you bought on the Ellibs e-book store in the same app.
● The app automatically remembers where you left off.
● You can set the background colour to night mode, add bookmarks, and change the font just the way you like it.
● The app gives you personalised recommendations based on your reading history.
● Create your own favourite lists or share your reading experience on the social media.
The app is compatible with devices that run on Android 4.1 or a newer version.
Support for using and borrowing audiobooks will be added later on!
You can give feedback to your own library through the app, or you can send feedback regarding the application to email@example.com.