Peflog asthma tracker makes Peak Expiratory Flow monitoring and assessment and reporting super easy.
All data is stored into your own account so that you have full control of it and we don't share your data with anybody else.
Peflog asthma monitor supports treatment decisions, it works as an asthma assessment helper, and it can be used for asthma self monitoring and reporting with ease.
It helps asthma doctors, nurses and users workload by automating and digitising manual phases to export, transform, present and send data that is needed for asthma monitoring and diagnosis. Peflog understands bronchodilatation and it creates comprehensive reports.
I'm a father of four and found traditional PEF monitoring boring, time consuming and error prone. I tried to use pen and paper with my children but it didn't really work out. I creating snappy Peflog app for myself and for my children in order to make asthma tracking as easy and fast as possible for everybody.
- Save Peak Flow readings with ease
- Edit readings and monitoring periods
- A timer reminds about the next blow after having medication
- Comprehensive report and charts
- Daily variation
- Bronchodilatation (impact of the medication)
- Reference PEF (calculated based on age, height and gender)
- Personal best (calculated or manual)
- Colour zones (green, yellow, red)
- Alarming variations indicated in red
- The report is easy to send out
- Dark and light colour themes
- Languages: English, Finnish, Norwegian, German, Spanish
- Available for other platforms too