Sailmate is a Finnish navigation app for leisure boaters with the most reliable nautical charts on the market, provided by the Finnish Transport Agency. Sailmate offers unmatched usability and a great user experience for leisure boaters.
You can download Sailmate application free of charge. With Sailmate Free you can
- Browse and zoom unprocessed copies of the official Finnish nautical charts
- See your approximate location on the chart
- Download the charts to your mobile device (can be used offline without internet)
- See comprehensive database of the Finnish guest marinas linked to the map
- Create 5 personal POI´s (points of interest)
- Buy a separate content service "Scout harbours and routes"
The Sailmate Premium -service provides additional features, which are useful when using Sailmate in a boat. In addition to Sailmate Free, Sailmate Premium includes
- Exact gps-location display, course indication line, speedometer, heading in degrees
- Marina maps
- Unlimited personal POI´s
- Route planning using web-browser at address www.sailmate.fi
- Routes shown in App, you can navigate along your personal routes.
You can buy the Sailmate Premium-service either at the setting page of the App or at the web page www.sailmate.fi.
The Sailmate charts are exact unprocessed raster copies of the printed official nautical paper charts. The charts cover all sea- and freshwater areas in Finland. The only minor exceptions are the series S: Saimaan kanava (Saimaa channel) and some freshwater charts in the Kymi river area (446, 447, 452).
Do you like our product and want to keep up to date with updates and news on latest features from us? Please rate our product and follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/Sailmate). Have anything to ask from us? Drop a line at our Facebook page or send e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finnish Transport Agency's licence no. 1908/1024/2013 WARNING: The Finnish Transport Agency has not verified the information within this service and hence does not accept responsibility or liability for its accuracy, nor for any changes made to the product after completion.