I got to 1790+ elo and still get a LOT of troll games... people try to time me out too often with really bad moves.. i suggest change time to 2m+2s per move or something.. cause 1s per move is very hard to keep up with against trolls...
It desperately needs an audible or highly visible countdown timer when you are low on time. The game is absolutely horrible due to the lack of this simple to feature.
Not bad. I'm not a fan of the Chinese scoring and draws, but the graphics and gameplay are enjoyable.
Good game layout. would be nice to see how scoring is done. I.e. say how many captured stones so you don't have to go back and count
Maybe a chat mode for more social and when watching games? Also maybe tournament prizes to drive more competition? Just some extra ideas... I really like this app.
It's a great app, I'm quickly becoming addicted. I only wish there was a way to access your game archive
- Fixed layout issues on some devices.
- Bug fixes (memory leak etc).
- Added "History" button in search window. Latest 50 searches will be saved.
- Improved code to deal with bad communications.
- Removed redundant communications.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Now we have 19x19 in GoQuest! (Only at peak hours)
- Added new board&stone types.
- Various bug fixes.
- Removed unnecessary permissions added by AndroidStudio.