Good game layout. would be nice to see how scoring is done. I.e. say how many captured stones so you don't have to go back and count
It's a great app, I'm quickly becoming addicted. I only wish there was a way to access your game archive
Excellent no-frills app for quick games of Go. Would be worth paying something for if it did not have ads.
You really need to add double tap to move. So many misclicks because my fingers are too big for the small phone screen. Also cannot turn off the stone sounds. And no warning for the last seconds, like a flashing red counter. I turn the volume off because the sounds are annoying in public and there is no way to disable the stone sound
Good blitz go program! The computer is sometimes mistaken in life and death and scores wrong though. For example I just played a game where it scored a seki as if one of the groups was dead.
Great app! Would be better if we could request undos for misclicks... Also wish that people can chat with one another online when watching games to discuss the game
- Fixed layout issues on some devices.
- Bug fixes (memory leak etc).
- Added "History" button in search window. Latest 50 searches will be saved.
- Improved code to deal with bad communications.
- Removed redundant communications.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Now we have 19x19 in GoQuest! (Only at peak hours)
- Added new board&stone types.
- Various bug fixes.
- Removed unnecessary permissions added by AndroidStudio.