Not bad. I'm not a fan of the Chinese scoring and draws, but the graphics and gameplay are enjoyable.
Maybe a chat mode for more social and when watching games? Also maybe tournament prizes to drive more competition? Just some extra ideas... I really like this app.
Good game layout. would be nice to see how scoring is done. I.e. say how many captured stones so you don't have to go back and count
Simple and quick way to play some go. Could use a way to adjust the volume from inside the app, but that is pretty much my only complaint.
It's a great app, I'm quickly becoming addicted. I only wish there was a way to access your game archive
Place the pass and resign buttons further away please
- Fixed layout issues on some devices.
- Bug fixes (memory leak etc).
- Added "History" button in search window. Latest 50 searches will be saved.
- Improved code to deal with bad communications.
- Removed redundant communications.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Now we have 19x19 in GoQuest! (Only at peak hours)
- Added new board&stone types.
- Various bug fixes.
- Removed unnecessary permissions added by AndroidStudio.