Good blitz go program! The computer is sometimes mistaken in life and death and scores wrong though. For example I just played a game where it scored a seki as if one of the groups was dead.
Great app! Would be better if we could request undos for misclicks... Also wish that people can chat with one another online when watching games to discuss the game
Need to take away time limit on 19 by19 or extend the limit
Fun Good for quick online games (9x9 or 13x13 only). You only wait a few seconds to get paired up. I often get paired up with a bot, many of which are weak and fun to beat the crap out of. The games against humans are more interesting. In real life, I'm a ~19kyu, but this game ranks me as 9kyu.
A challenging choice to play Go against human If you want to compete and learn with real human competitors, this game is a good choice. It is fast, motivated and fun.
Please include manual counting. Lost several games because of wrong counting algorithmn
- Added "History" button in search window. Latest 50 searches will be saved.
- Improved code to deal with bad communications.
- Removed redundant communications.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Now we have 19x19 in GoQuest! (Only at peak hours)
- Added new board&stone types.
- Various bug fixes.
- Removed unnecessary permissions added by AndroidStudio.
- Display number of stones captured.
- Added new 9x9 openings.
- Bug fixes.