The teacher can choose from 154 working themes that include exercises in 1238 of 23 different types: phonology at kindergarten level, decomposition and recomposition syllabic or phonemic the preparatory course, complex sounds and differentiating sounds close to elementary, thematic vocabulary primos arrivals or for students who need a different learning strategy with a goal of learning to read failure.
A "flash" method quickly gives access to desired exercise with a simple code which facilitates the individualization of work. For example "Q1 05" provides direct access to the thematic map 'Body - Health'
To vary the activities, skills referred are divided into five areas:
- know how to spot oral syllabic and phonemic units;
- establish the correspondence between oral and written;
- differentiate words, identify them by looking for clues;
- break them down into syllables written then use the combination to redial the first spell and gain awareness;
- write the words respecting their spelling.
A single tablet allows to include fifteen users.
The full documentation is available on www.1000-mots.fr