The STM32 Finder application enables you to explore and connect to the complete portfolio of STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M and Cortex®-A microcontrollers and microprocessors and their associated STM32 development boards.
STM32 Finder features easy-to-use selection tools that provide you direct access to documentation, and a connection to STM32 communities. You will find the microcontroller, microprocessor or development board part number that best fit your application thanks to an easy search with multiple criteria including core type, CPU frequency, memory, price, package, I/Os, temperature grade, and peripherals such as control, timers, analog, connectivity, multimedia and security. From the application, you will also have the possibility to directly buy devices or development boards on-line.
You will have quick access to data and technical resources to support your microcontroller or microprocessor projects, including manuals such as datasheets, reference manuals, application notes, user manuals, programming manuals, or errata sheets.
While you start STM32 Finder on-line, the application and portfolio database are updated automatically and optimally, but everything will remain fully functional while you are off-line.
The application adapts automatically to the screen size and orientation.
STM32 Finder will also help you to connect with the developer communities on popular social platforms such as Facebook™, YouTube™ channel, and ST Wiki and Community.
- Intuitive microcontroller and development board selection
o Parametric search on multiple criteria
o Part number search with direct access to specific part number information
- Sort, compare, save and recall the selection.
- Instant access to microcontrollers and boards technical documentation, key features, and functional block diagrams
- Management of favorite part numbers
- On-line buying from STMicroelectronics website
- STMicroelectronics social media, ST Community and ST Wiki access
- Supported language: English.
What’s New on v3.0:
- Complete new branding application
- Move STM8 resources in dedicated STM8 Finder application
- New search filtering
- Improve Select and Compare MCU / Boards specifications
- Improve Save Search filtering definition