* Search for Renesas microcontroller using our MCU parametric search tool
* Get product specifications (including datasheets and user manuals)
* Download & Share product datasheets via email
* Add products to your ‘favourites’
* View and filter parametric data results
In addition, this application contains figures of pin configurations for different types of packaging.
STM32® is a registered trademark of the STMicroelectronics Corporation or its subsidiaries. This application is not related or affiliated with STMicroelectronics Corporation.
No spam, no ads! for you for free, rate my app if you want me to add new microcontrollers
Keysight Oscilloscope Mobile is the result of an investigation by Keysight Labs. It enables you to view live waveforms, make measurements, capture instrument screenshots and control your Keysight/Agilent oscilloscope from your tablet or phone.
Supports up to 4 analog channels
Simulation mode available - experiment with the app before connecting it to your oscilloscope
Save screen captures from your instrument onto your mobile device
Your scope can be connected via LAN, GPIB, USB or RS232
Collaboration - Have a colleague connect to the same scope on their tablet or phone and see what you see.
Control the following functions on your Keysight/Agilent Oscilloscope (see below for supported models/firmware)
• start/stop/single acquisition
• change time/div
• change volts/div
• turn channels on/off
• select trigger type/level/source
• measure: frequency, rise/fall time, min/max, peak-peak
Keysight Oscilloscope Mobile requires installation of a companion program on your Windows( WinXP, Win7, Win8) PC called Keysight Oscilloscope Mobile Agent to communicate with your Keysight/Agilent Oscilloscope. It is available here and is free: http://www.keysight.com/find/scopemobile
To view and control a Keysight/Agilent oscilloscope:
1. On your Windows PC, install Keysight Oscilloscope Mobile Agent
Available free from http://www.keysight.com/find/scopemobile
2. Start Keysight Oscilloscope Mobile Agent on your PC and connect to your oscilloscope.
3. Start this app and tap Connect to Scope.
4. Enter the IP Address or hostname of your PC and tap Connect.
To view and control a simulated oscilloscope:
1. Start this app and tap Simulate Scope.
Android 2.3.5 and up
Microsoft Windows PC (WinXP, Win7, Win8) Running Keysight Oscilloscope Mobile Agent
Supported Keysight/Agilent Oscilloscopes
The following Keysight/Agilent Oscilloscope series and firmware revision levels are supported:
InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series, Minimum Firmware Revision 01.10
InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series, Minimum Firmware Revision 01.10
InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series, Minimum Firmware Revision 01.10
InfiniiVision 6000 Series, Minimum Firmware Revision 05.20
* InfiniiVision 6000 X-Series, Minimum Firmware Revision 06.00
InfiniiVision 7000 Series, Minimum Firmware Revision 05.20
Infiniium 9000 Series, Minimum Firmware Revision 03.10
* Infiniium S-Series, Minimum Firmware Revision 05.00
* Requires Keysight Oscilloscope Mobile Agent 1.4 or above
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to report bugs, ask questions or give us your feedback.
Wandera provides your company with the ability to manage and optimize mobile data across its entire fleet of mobile devices, improving business insight, and keeping costs in check with tuneable data compression and policy tools, preserving the data pool while eliminating bill shock and high roaming charges.
Note: The free Wandera app requires that your company is a Wandera customer. Please verify this with your IT administrator if you are unsure. The Wandera app will not operate without the required Wandera Secure Mobile Gateway service. Also note that, whilst some functions of the Wandera app require internet data to work, the net effect of the Wandera Secure Mobile Gateway service is to reduce overall data usage.
*** This App is only intended to be installed on Samsung Galaxy Devices ***
*** Please contact your system administrator for further details on supported devices ***
Lapointe Sports de Joliette, le plus grand centre BRP de Lanaudière vous propose des véhicules récréatifs pour tous vos loisirs et ce, douze mois par année. Pour la route vous aurez l'embarras du choix avec la gamme de roadsters Spyder ; les VTT et les véhicules côte à côte Can-Am sont tout désignés pour vos expéditions hors route et sur la neige une vaste sélection de motoneiges Ski-Doo saura satisfaire tous les goûts. Nous avons également, pour les sports nautiques, les motomarines Sea-Doo , les pontons Palm Beach et Premier , les bateaux de pêche Mirrocraft, les moteurs hors-bord Evinrude et les bateaux pneumatiques Sea Escape Marine. Nous sommes également dépositaire des bateaux pour sports nautiques Malibu et Axis et concessionnaire pour les bateaux Glastron et Scarab.
Vous retrouvez également chez Lapointe Sports, une vaste sélection d'accessoires pour personnaliser votre véhicule ainsi que des collections complètes de vêtements spécialement conçues pour s'harmoniser avec votre véhicule et vous assurer des randonnées confortables et sécuritaires. Tous les produits offerts chez Lapointe Sports sont de qualité supérieure tout en s'adaptant aux budgets de nos clients.
Exchanging technical documents the smart way
PROOM provides a secure way for companies to control the exchange of their sensitive documents. Regardless of whether they work within the same department on their computers or with suppliers around the world using their mobile devices – PROOM ensures that everyone involved is always kept up to date. Tamper-proof project rooms and clearly established rules ensure that they only get to see what they are supposed to see.
• Easy and secure exchange of documents
• Central data storage instead of multiple local versions
• Tamper-proof project rooms for maximum data security
The CSV file is loaded from the memory of the phone/tab. At present only android is supported.
The app also supports the Zoom in/Out of the waveforms. Maximum Record Length supported is 100K.
Connects scopes remotely Using IP address.
Runs in background.
Waits for trigger in the scope.
When trigger occurs will intimate the user by giving an alert.
After alert app will get closed by itself.
Monitor the Scope for trigger remotely.
Supported Scope Series:
The key features of HDoCS Surveillance Application include:
· Real-time video preview of up to 16 channels.
· Swipe for PTZ control and camera movement, pinch to zoom in and out in preview mode.
· Support for preset activation and configuration, as well as calibration for brightness.
· Snapshot support.
· Management of up to 100 sets of devices. Device profiles can be added / deleted / modified.
We also provide a budgetary pricing for Freescale products that helps you easily see the various prcing differences with similar parametric features.
• Inventory availability, pricing and lead time for millions of electronic parts
• Find cross references and alternatives immediately
• Check RoHS compliance with a single search
• Thousands of reference designs to help speed up your development time
• Download and store datasheets directly to your Android device
• Sync Alerts from Arrow when changes to pricing, availability, lead time or new product releases occur
• Registered Arrow users can even access custom pricing directly from the App
With instant access to digikey.com, our application is designed to help you source the electronic components you need whether you're at work, at home, or anywhere in between!
- Search over 2 million products and place orders.
- Get product specifications, datasheets and view product photos.
- Use barcode technology to find parts and quickly receive shipments from packing lists.
- View Digi-Key, manufacturer & supplier provided product and informational videos.
- Create lists of parts using shopping carts.
Make sure to use the Contact Us feature, or send a note to email@example.com, to tell us of your experience or let us know if you experience any issues.
From those beginnings we are relatively new up-and-coming digital/analog/mixed signal semiconductor company. Public since just September 27, 2010 on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (TSE) , we are bringing new solutions to our customers that change the world around us.
The Nuvoton portfolio includes products previously under Winbond and those that have grown organically including:
Computer: Super IO (SIO) , Embedded Controllers (EC) , Trusted Platform Modules (TPM) , Power Management among others.
We are one of the world's top three suppliers of Super IO, Embedded Controllers and Trusted Platform Modules for the PC industry.
Microcontrollers: ARM® Cortex™ M0 plus ARM® 7/ ARM® 9 with others in development plus 8051 families.
We are a leader in microcontrollers with our new fast growing portfolio of ARM® Cortex™ microcontrollers plus a family of 8051 products. These families currently include a wide range of ARM® controllers including Cortex™ M0, ARM® 7/ ARM® 9 with more to come.
Mixed Signal: Speech Playback and Record Products with embedded Flash. Audio Products including Power Amplifiers, Audio ADC's/DAC's and CODECS.
We also lead the industry with extremely high fidelity solutions for speech recording/playback and full range audio applications that serve consumer, automotive, white goods and other markets.
Control and monitor the Scope remotely.
Two Channels (CH1\CH2) supported.
Play/Pause waveform in the app irrespective of scope.
Required channels can be switched on/off in App.
Control of Acquisition Run/Stop in the scope.
Run measurements from menu.
Can clear measurements and re-select the required measurements.
Control Horizontal Scale of Scope.
Zoom In/Out of waveform.
Control and Monitor the Scope remotely.
Supported Scope Series:
It allows to communicate with ISO15693 products such as STMicroelectronics tags (LRIxx family) and Dual Interface EEPROM (M24LRxx family). Other manufacturer tags are also supported.
It also allows read and write NDEF message by using NFC features of Android OS. The NDEF message is a data format defined by NFC forum specification and offers interoperability of the different NFC devices.
NfcV-reader works with ISO/IEC 15693 and Dual Interface EEPROM contactless tag (NFC-V specifications ongoing at NFC forum).
Some new features are available such as, transfer file (upload or download a file), binary read and write. Also, Password management, Lock sectors management and Energy Harvesting management for M24LR devices.
PS : Samsung Galaxy Young, Express, S3 Mini had issues with all NFC apps, including this apps, due to issue in Android nfcv.tranceive() function . Anyway a firmware update has been released by Samsung during July'14 on Galaxy Express phone to solve this issue (solved on ST M24LR04-E, LRIS2K ... but not yet soved for M24LR64/M24LR64-E/M24LR16-E) .
Perhaps the same solution has been released for Galaxy S3 mini and Galaxy Young phone ... but today I cannot test it.
The application provides additional information such as the most used schematics, compensation methods or package mechanical dimensions.
This application contains interactive schematics :
- inverting configuration
- non-inverting configuration
- low pass filter
- high pass filter
- differential configuration
- summing configuration
- comparator with hysteresis
- Op-amp product selector
- Comparator product selector
- High speed amplifier product selector
- Current sensing product selector
- Schematics library
- Interactive schematics
- Application notes
- Package mechanical drawings and data
- Links to ST website
Bluetooth Speaker can be converted to multi- channel speaker by inserting STMicroelectronics Dynamic RFID/ NFC Tag ( M24LRxx) .
Bluetooth Speaker information can be stored as Bluetooth Handover Message inside the memory of STMicroelectronics Dynamic RFID/NFC Tag .
Application provides the following features :
1) To Program ST Dynamic NFC/RFID Tag with Bluetooth Handover Message of Bluetooth Speaker/Headset.
2) To create multiple copies of one Tag at a single Tap without entering all details again and again.
3) To Pair the mobile phone with Bluetooth Speaker at a single Tap
4) To Unpair the phone with Bluetooth Speaker.
Application makes use of standard Bluetooth Handover Message (NDEF) Format as a standard provided by NFC Forum.
This Application enables the consumer to communicate with their Gas Meter and analyze different parameters and configure gas meter.
Application can be used to read Meter data recorded in ST Dynamic NFC/RFID Tag integrated with Gas Meter via NFC Communication.
It can record monthly data for 7 Months.
Monthly Data can be viewed in form of plots for 7 months simultaneously.
Main Parameters included in Monthly Data :
1) Cumulative Consumption
• Demo mode to access application without registration
• Start and Stop both implemented on single button to avoid confusion.
• History implemented for individual registered user as well as demo users.
• Interactive graphs to show user’s progress.
• User can delete a single entry in History as well as clear all History.
• Speed is convertible from Km/hr to m/s in Data module.
• Registered users can edit their Profile in Edit Profile module on the top right corner.
• Once a user has logged in, each time he/she opens the application it is by default logged in until user Logout.
• Once the user has started Pedometer device the application can be closed and opened again to stop it, application maintains its state i.e. Stop button would be shown.
It connects phone to Wi-Fi devices through NFC Out-of -Band Interface.
Wi-Fi Network SSID & Key is uniquely assigned to connect to Wi-Fi Network.
This application supports both M24SR & M24LR type Dual EEPROM to be used for Wi-Fi Pairing.This device can be used with Printers or other Smart Wi-Fi supported devices.
Application provides following features :
1) To Program STMicroelectronics M24LRxxE & M24SRxx with Wi-Fi Device content.
2) To copy the content of one M24LRxxE (Dynamic NFC/RFID Tag) to other M24LRxxE (new Tag).
3) To Connect to Wi-Fi Network on a single Tap using NFC.
App can read/write NDEF Text, Uri, Sms, E-mail, BT handover, M24SR Discovery Kit Message. Lock/Unlock message feature is also provided.
To evaluate the full functionnality ST M24SR Demo App has to be coupled with the M24SR Discovery board available from http://www.st.com/web/catalog/tools/FM116/SC1444/PF259659
M24SR has enough memory that can be used to store different types of records in single Tag.
Application can also be used to read the M24SR Tag programmed with mutiple records.
1) To Read, Record , Monitor and Analyze Patient/User SpO2 and Pulse Rate from ST Pulse Oximeter device through NFC interface.
2) It can also record Temperature from ST IR Thermometer Device which is also integrated with NFC technology.
3) ST Pulse Oximeter and IR Based Thermometer is integrated with M24LRxxE (Dynamic NFC /RFID Tag) to record SpO2 and Pulse Rate and Temperature with date time stamp in its memory.
4) NFC based android phone can be used to read M24LRxxE and then to show the following :-
a) Application can be used to read Spo2 ,Pulse Rate and Temperature readings from M24LRxxE using NFC interface.
b) It can be used to show a user friendly graphical representation of history of readings in form of plot ( SpO2 vs Date-Time and Pulse Rate vs Date Time , Temperature vs Date Time).
c) Application can also upload the health data to Microsoft HealthVault website on one click.
d) Pulse Oximeter device can be configured using Application like Manufacturer ID , Device Name etc . can be modified using application.
e) IR Thermometer can also be configured using Application
It allows the user to read Weight value from ST Dual Interface EEPROM contactless tag (NFC-V on NFC Forum) using NFC based mobile phone.
Application provides an interesting feature to upload the Body Weight to Microsoft HealthVault website on a single tap.
It is synchronized with User's HealthVault Account.
Microsoft HealthVault is a trusted place for people to gather, store, use, and share health information online.
STM8L151G6 (32kb) [ex: FROG and Draco demoboard]
STM32L151RBT6 (32kb max over 128kb available) [ex: Pangolin demoboard]
STM32F103RBT6 (32kb max over 128kb available) [ex: Pangolin demoboard]
- any microcontroller board with usart connected to any rs232-bluetooth module.
[discovery kits, eval boards, frog, draco, pangolin boards]
- SPP Bluetooth HW module configured with "FROGxxxxx" name, and 115200,8,E,1 speed (the module should NOT be tied to the MCU reset signal)
Use the generic AT commands when the module is not paired to configure the speed, bit parity and name of the bluetooth module. It is suggested to use the MCU unique serial number so that multiple boards can coexist in the same area.
It is recommended for battery operated system that the MCU controls the bluetooth module power.
The flash S19 file is usually generated by the linker (project option, output Motorola format).
Copy this file to the phone internal's download directory.
With this tool a demoboard can be reflashed by email wirelessly and without PC/Laptops in minutes.
Bootloader does not use any of the 32kb user flash space, contrary to IAP (In Application Programming).
Even if the flashing is corrupted/interrupted, bootloader is always accessible.
We also suggest Teraterm-like application for user terminal operations.
Bonus Feature for developers:
Plot and Datalog values in user mode with this app:
In user mode, send by USART text ASCII strings with the following formatting style example:
(# sec):, 120, 201, LPS (PRaw_mb PQuad PFilt_mb C):, 1556.35, 1556.35, 1556.35, 27.49, ADS (Gain ADC12b Averaged):, 4, -3651, 4248
The text line should end with the return code 0x0A (next text line) separator
LPS is the main label, values in () are the physical units for the following data values
Send these information by Bluetooth from the MCU user code regularly (eg. 1 sec).
Click on the [START] button, and when the graph legend disappear, click on [Sel Plot], which will show a list of the decoded values and names. Up to 8 curves can be plotted on the screen which looks like an oscilloscope's.
You will also be able to add some of the phone sensors to it.
All the Bluetooth incoming string data once the [START] button is clicked will be datalogged as FROGxxxx.txt in the phone download folder.
ZAirMeter is an app developed for users to quickly measure relative altitude.
Most barometers are sensitive enough to accurately record height changes of +- 0.4m and below.
1. Hold the device and click the button to take the first measurement.
2. Move to a different altitude (take elevator, stairway), then hold the device steady and tap again to take the second measurement.
3. The height (altitude difference) will be displayed.
Note: A longer acquisition time may provide more accurate measurement:
This can be done by pressing and holding the button for a longer time (over 4 seconds).
How does this work?
Higher altitude makes the air pressure decrease.
The app measures relative altitude (pressure differences) with measurements done within minutes using a generic pressure to altitude conversion formula.
Why measurements must be done within minutes?
Because the air pressure changes with weather, so measurements done in minutes are less affected from changing weather. Remember that 1mb variation corresponds to around 8.3m.
Why not showing the sea level altitude and the difference?
Because the sea level pressure altitude changes with the weather: to make a plane safely land, the local and present equivalent airport sea level pressure must be beamed to the landing plane. For the phone app, it would require using internet (roaming) access to airport's METAR data. For more reading on the subject, search on QNH altitude. (ever thought about the tides effect on the sea level pressure?)
Quiz: Would a phone placed within an inflated bladder bag be able to measure the weight of an object?
Tags: Altimeter, pressure sensor, relative height measurement, barometer, barometric.
The STEVAL-IPE020V1 is an autonomous battery-powered energy metering able to record and store 64 Kbits of eight different consumption data using the M24LR64-R Dual interface EEPROM (I2C and RF). It is a fully functional single-phase solution, also based on the STPM10 metering IC and the STM8L152 microcontroller.
The M24LR64-R is a Dual Interface EEPROM which targets a wide range of applications such as metering, industrial or medical equipment and consumer electronics. NFC compatible (ISO15693) and I2C serial communication are the two interfaces available with EEPROM. More information on this product on the following page : www.st.com/dualeeprom
Main App features :
- Download power meter’s data from the STEVAL-IPE020V1 device through ST’s Dual Interface EEPROM
- Get information about the power meter (manufacturer, version, serial number, firmware version , …)
- Power consumption information (plot the seven month energy meter data like cumulative energy, tamper counts,…), and display of these data on 8 different graphical curves
- Miscellaneous Information (installation date, power down, …)
This App will enable you to download consumption data from the STEVAL-IPE020V1 board as described below :
- Total Cumulative Energy
- Maximum Demand log
- Cumulative Energy Month
- Average PF Log
- Earth Tamper Count
- Reverse Tamper Count
- Neutral Missing Tamper Count
- Case Tamper Count
The application manage the NFC chip of the phone (read & write operations) in order to :
- Download data from the datalogger device*
- Save new settings to the datalogger device*
Main features :
- Start / Stop a temperature acquisition
- Download acquired temperatures from the datalogger device*
- Trace a graph of downloaded values (vertical & horizontal orientation)
- Display statistics (Max/Min/Avg Values - Histogram - etc…)
- Change settings (Frequency acquisition - Overwrite option)
If you don't have yet the datalogger device* you can :
- View a cover Flow presentation of the M24LR64-R product
- Access the STMicroelectronics website directly on the "Dual interface EEPROM" dedicated page.
datalogger device* : is an autonomous battery-powered datalogger able to record and store 64 Kbits of temperature data using the M24LR64-R Dual interface EEPROM (I2C and RF)