The Tsumugi webradio gets its own app!
Created in June 2009 by Amo, Tsumugi is a webradio made from passions: anime songs, video game music and rock. It's a 100% music webradio, broadcasting 24/7 anisong, VGM and rock, with funny jingles in between.
- Listen to the webradio!
- Fine-tune the volume in the app to go lower than the lowest volume of Android!
- Should adapt to all screen ratios (horizontal / squareish / vertical)!
- Start and stop the stream by headphones plugging/unplugging, or with a bluetooth headset!
- Check last played tracks!
- Check the latest news:
* for Android 5+, a very simple view of last articles is implemented using RSS Feed
* for Android 4.4 and lower, it displays the website directly (the RSS reader can't fetch the feed because no TLSv1.2 support)
- Wake up with the sound of your radio with the built-in Alarm Clock feature! Don't worry: if there is no network, it will play a default sound instead.
- Snooze the alarm! You can set up the snooze duration you want, or avoid being tempted and disable snooze altogether. When ringing, a special notification design will display bigger buttons with text instead of icons.
- Sleep with the sound of your radio! You can set up a timer to stop the app after any amount of minutes. When the timer approaches, the sound will gradually fade out.
- Supports lastFM, LibreFM and Listenbrainz scrobblers with Pano Scrobbler or Simple Scrobbler
This app is compatible with all Android versions starting from Android 4.1.
This app is under MIT License.
Twitter account: https://twitter.com/RadioTsumugi
Source code GitHub : https://github.com/yattoz/webradio-app/tree/tsumugi/release
This app does not gather nor upload any data from your device.
This app needs permission to read your phone state (android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE) only and exclusively to cut down the volume of the radio when you receive a phone call. Please feel free to check the source code on GitHub at https://github.com/yattoz/webradio-app to assess this.