I think it brokes when I tried to save relatively long articles( not too long, ordinary medium post long)
Excellent work, as always :)
best of this type app
Useless; because the app even can't merge duplicate links; also saving the same link again won't result in a toast to indicate the link has been saved before; I don't see a way to open the links in my default browser, without trouble; links titles' font size is huge; & their service isn't free. Better not to talk badly with others, when you're not doing your work correctly. Rude behaviors/statements aren't accepted anywhere/anytime.
New version is missing option to accept self-signed ssl certs, had to revert to previous release.
Latest version looks great, but doesn't sync (shows some HTTP error)
* Added possibility to move database to internal or external storage
* Show preview picture in article view
* Better progress bars
* Icons and logo should now render better on each theme
* Better detection of pictures
* Improve bottom toolbar on article view
* Handle server 500 errors with message
* Fix display of tables, quotes and <pre> elements in all themes