Useless; because the app even can't merge duplicate links; also saving the same link again won't result in a toast to indicate the link has been saved before; I don't see a way to open the links in my default browser, without trouble; links titles' font size is huge; & their service isn't free. Better not to talk badly with others, when you're not doing your work correctly. Rude behaviors/statements aren't accepted anywhere/anytime.
New version is missing option to accept self-signed ssl certs, had to revert to previous release.
Latest version looks great, but doesn't sync (shows some HTTP error)
Free alternative for Pocket, worth a try. Is also quite small so far so that helps to download it if your internet is slow.
Works well using self hosted version 2.2.
Worked perfectly until last update Latest update (got mine 2016-10-27) broke the connection to my selfhosted wallabag. App says connection parameters are fine but still insists "Incorrect configuration" via a notification.
* Added possibility to move database to internal or external storage
* Show preview picture in article view
* Better progress bars
* Icons and logo should now render better on each theme
* Better detection of pictures
* Improve bottom toolbar on article view
* Handle server 500 errors with message
* Fix display of tables, quotes and <pre> elements in all themes