The 1 weekly: a topical question, several perspectives.
Since its creation in 2014, the 1 hebdo deepens each week a unique theme related to current events. His approach is open: he draws inspiration from all disciplines, from literature to history, from philosophy to geopolitics, including economics, art and sociology.
Its ambition: to help its readers to understand the challenges of our time and to construct their own thinking.
The 1 hebdo shakes up the codes of the press by the freedom of its approach, by the wide range of its contributors and the unique richness of its content. 100% independent, it is also free of any publicity.
Nurturing the curiosity and thirst for knowledge of its readers on all the major subjects of our society: this is the reading contract of the 1 hebdo, from which it draws its strength.
In this application, find the entire 1: the newspaper of the week, the archives since 2014, all audio and video content, special issues published and to come as well as unpublished daily articles and content selected to measure.
In the "In the spotlight" section:
– “La Quotidienne”: find new content every day, designed and produced by our editorial staff;
– A selection of articles from 1 (from the newspaper of the week or from the archives) selected especially for you, echoing current events;
– Podcasts that you can listen to even when your device is locked and videos that you can play in full screen mode;
– All the news from 1: events, upcoming releases of our co-editions and special editions…
In the “The Weekly” section:
– Access the articles of the newspaper of the week in a format adapted to your smartphone or tablet;
– Read the newspaper as close as possible to its paper format thanks to the reader faithful to the original model of the 1.
In the "Archives" section:
– Find all the archives of 1 since 2014;
– Back issues: back issues online, or in reader format;
– The special issues: in addition to the weekly, find the special issues of the 1 published and to come;
– “La Quotidienne”: the daily newspapers published on the application since its creation;
– Podcasts and videos: find your favorite podcasts (“La Voix du 1”, “Les Nouvelles”…) and videos from 1;
– Our sections: consult the articles of 1 classified by section (illustrated landmarks, the voice of the poet, major interviews, etc.);
– A specific search module is available to you to find the content you want.
In the “My selection” section:
– You have the possibility to archive articles and podcasts during their consultation to read them later and even offline.
The 100% digital subscription offer:
Access all of Le 1's online content for €0.99 the first month, then €7.99/month.
– Access to all the content of the application and the online site of 1;
– Non-binding offer.
To know :
– If you have already subscribed to a subscription to 1 in paper version, you automatically have access to digital content (application and online site);
– If you have already subscribed to a subscription to 1 in digital version via the 1 online store, you also have access to the content of the application. All you have to do is log in with the same identifiers (if you don't remember them, click on "Forgotten password").
Legal notice: https://bit.ly/3l7VsYI
For any question relating to taking out a subscription, write to us via the application's contact form (Menu / Contact) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.