Thanks to a progression adapted to the rhythm of the player, Mathador Class Solo is ideal to improve in mental calculation. 30 levels of increasing difficulty, 3 entry points for a controlled difficulty.
Chain calculation tests such as "count is good" and mathematical puzzles (magic square, logical sequence, small mathematical problems to solve ...) to reach the highest level. Gradually, the tests are more and more complicated and the chronometer more and more short ... Unhook trophies and bonuses: you will be surprised by your progress in maths!
WITH MATHADOR CLASS SOLO, THE STUDENT
• Test hypotheses to gradually find the right research method,
• Works the perception of orders of magnitude,
• Progressive use multiplication and division,
• Memorize the multiplication and addition tables,
• Acquires automatic calculations,
• Apply your mental math skills by solving small problems,
• Use his logic to solve puzzles,
• And above all, enjoy manipulating numbers and operations.
Ideal for students from CE2 to 3e, the application can be used from CE1.
HOW TO ACCESS THE GAME
Mathador Class Solo offers two game modes:
1. Guest mode (free, all public):
This mode allows you to discover the game and gives access to levels 1, 2, 3, 10, 11, 12 and 20, 21, 22. It does not require an account.
2. Connected mode (subscribing teachers and students):
This mode gives unlimited access to all levels and gives access to game statistics. It also tracks the player's progress so he can continue where he left off.
Connected mode requires a Mathador Classe gaming account accessible through the Mathador Classe subscription offer. This teacher-only subscription provides access to a gaming account for each of its students who can then play an unlimited amount of Mathador Class Solo.
For more information, visit https://www.mathador.com/class.html.
3. Student Parents and Consumer Players: We invite you to use the Mathador Solo Consumer Edition app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=en.mathador.MathadorSolo
HOW TO PLAY
The game has 30 levels. Each level includes 9 events: 6 count-is-good, 3 puzzles or little mathematical games to solve. The time allotted for solving these 9 events is getting shorter and the level of difficulty also increases:
• Enigmas and problems become more complex
• The target number of the count-is-good is higher and higher
• Tests have fewer and fewer possible solutions
• Constraints are sometimes added: obligation to use addition and / or subtraction, then multiplication or division
• The last levels require a certain number of points to be validated
The bonuses help the student to progress while the trophies encourage the student and offer him new challenges!
ABOUT THE EDITOR
Mathador Classe Solo is published by Réseau Canopé, a public institution under the supervision of the Ministry of National Education.
The application was developed in collaboration with the inventor of the first game Mathador, a teacher of mathematics.
The Ministry of National Education has reaffirmed the importance of learning fundamentals including mental arithmetic, especially through the use of games. Mathador is fully committed to this learning dynamic! The games are also recommended in the Villani-Torossian report "21 Steps to Teaching Mathematics".
Discover also the Mathador Class Chrono application and challenge time by linking the maximum of calculations!