Home and flat management has never been this easy! Make house rules, chores, bills and events available on one platform: Enzo.
Thanks to handy reminders, everyone stays informed, no one forgets their responsibilities and there are no misunderstandings. Life—for roommates or families—is simpler with Enzo.
Why Try Enzo?
There are many reasons why over 100,000 people have downloaded the Enzo chore app and why it’s earned an overall 4.5-star rating. Unlike many of our competitors’ complicated home management apps, Enzo is extremely user friendly.
This isn’t just another app download. You’ll use it regularly to manage family responsibilities or roommate chores, because it’s simply the easiest way to get it done.
Even with Enzo’s free version you already have many features to use. It helps with everything from managing utility payments to deciding who will take out the garbage tonight. So, you only need one app to run the household.
The Enzo team plans to do upgrades in future. Is there a feature you would like to see? Let us know!
Enzo Chore App Features:
- Excellent security: Use the app with peace of mind because we’re serious
about security. We won’t share personal information with anyone.
- Calendar: Roommates can add lots of relevant information on the house
calendar. If you’re expecting a visitor, add it so everyone knows you’ll need
the lounge or don’t want anyone barging into your room.
- Organizing chores: To fairly distribute chores, list and allocate them to
individuals. The Enzo chore app allows for recurring chores and reminders,
which saves you from asking others to please check the chore chart.
- Sharing house rules: Don’t have time to onboard a new roommate? With
Enzo as your chore tracker app you can create and share house rules. With
everything in writing, there are fewer misunderstandings and less conflict.
- Balance and bill management: Money can be a controversial subject in any home setup, but Enzo makes it easy to manage. For shared expenses Enzo helps you track the bills and remind all parties about upcoming payments.
- Information sharing: Housemates will always need to share valuable information and Enzo makes this easy by allowing easy sharing between members.
- Easy setup: Adding a room or a new person is as easy as using the plus (+) on the relevant menus. The roommate chore app allows for details like number of people in each room. So, even though it’s simple to use, it’s dynamic enough to manage many different household setups.
Key Benefits of Using Enzo as Your Roommate Chore App:
Frustrated with roommates who don’t check the chore chart on the fridge? Why should you knock on everyone’s doors to collect grocery money? It’s so much easier when you use the Enzo chore app:
- One person no longer has to take responsibility for managing everything
around the flat or house. Everyone can collaborate via the app.
- All roommates have access to information, so no one can say ‘I didn’t
- App reminders tell everyone about upcoming chores, so no more dirty
bathroom because Paul forgot it’s his turn to clean up.
- You manage chores, bills and rules on one roommate chore app, so you
don’t have to navigate between different apps or pay to use more than one
- Enzo is very user-friendly, so anyone can use it, even children. This makes it
a practical option for families to manage chores too.
- Thanks to sharing of house rules, any new roommate can quickly be up to
date with vital information.
- We created a secure app that keeps your data safe from prying eyes.
Roommates can have peace of mind about joining and using the app.
- Setting up chores, adding a room or bringing a new roommate on board is
quick and effortless.
Try Enzo’s free version or our Premium Version for unlimited tasks and events. And if you have any ideas on how we can make this app even better, talk to us: email@example.com