Let the museum visit companion guide you in discovering the Museum of the Liberation
of Paris – Museum of General Leclerc – Jean Moulin Museum! It includes:
- Two chronological pathways adapted to the time you have available for your visit
- Comments on the key items in the pathways
- A map to show you where you are at all times in the new museum!
- All the useful information you need to prepare your visit
- Access to the online collections for a more in-depth approach.
This app is designed for all audiences, as well as for teachers who would like to prepare a
visit to the museum for a school group.
The chronological visit presents the actions of Jean Moulin and Philippe de Hauteclocque in
the period between the wars in France, the collapse of the country in June 1940, the
Occupation, the interior Resistance and the fighting that continued until France was
liberated, with Paris as its strongest symbol.
The “Liberation of Paris Museum” app will be frequently updated with new contents. Please
let us know what you think about your experience!