The first WAR Card Game where you can play with two, three or four players! You can also control speed and difficulty and simulate the game finish.
WAR the Card Game is a game played between two or more people where each player throws a card at random and the largest card wins the pile. It would seem that the player with the higher cards are most likely to win... but when there's a tie, a WAR breaks out in which odds can instantly change as each player throws in three random cards and the pile is determined with one more final deciding card ...
How to play:
When it is your turn:
- Click on the 'Random' button to throw a randomly selected card
When it is the computer's turn:
- This will happen automatically.
- all suites are of equal value and Ace is higher than King
- Deck is split evenly and randomly amongst all players
- each player randomly throws a card into the pile
- after all players have thrown, the highest one wins.
- if there is a tie, then a WAR occurs (see WAR RULES below)
- the last player with cards remaining WINS!
- each player involved in the war throws three cards randomly into pile
- each player then throws one deciding card into pile
- the player with the highest deciding card wins the entire pile!
- if there is a tie here, then the person with the highest sum in the pile wins the pile.