With the new BIMA Doctor App, you have access to quality phone and chat consultations with one of our licensed medical practitioners at your fingertips – 7 days a week from 8 am to 8pm.
If you’re looking to get medical advice on any health-related topic such as men’s or women’s health, child healthcare, sicknesses, fitness and nutrition, mental health, pregnancy counselling, chronic diseases, infections then download BIMA Doctor App today.
You can immediately connect with a qualified BIMA Doctor for medical consultation on anything related to health, get your consultation notes and medication updates right here on the App. That’s not all, find nearby hospitals, clinics, laboratories and pharmacies. Download the BIMA Doctor App today to take care of your family’s health.
What you can do with the BIMA Doctor App?
• Have unlimited consultations with a qualified medical practitioner about any health-related topic anywhere through the BIMA Doctor App
• You, your spouse and your children below 18 years can talk directly to a medical practitioner via phone or via live chat
• You can view consultation notes from your medical practitioner after the consultation is over
• Your spouse and children are included in your plan at no additional cost. So they can separately download the BIMA Doctor App if over 18 years of age. Each person’s health records are strictly private to them.
• Quickly locate all the nearby health facilities such as hospitals, clinics, labs, pharmacies and get their contact details, business hours and address
• All BIMA Doctor paying customers also gain free access to our specialists in the call centre and receive a follow up calls after every medical consultation.
• Access the popular health-related questions and answers provided by our panel of medical practitioners on various topics such as women’s health, men’s health, child health, mental health and wellbeing, physical health, surgery
• Receive free weekly health tips as part of our Health Coaching Programme.
Q: Why should I subscribe to the BIMA Doctor service?
A: Your personal doctor on phone. Get first advice from a qualified medical practitioner. No sitting and waiting for hours in a hospital queue.
Q. Is the App free to download and use?
Q. What are the various plans that I can purchase?
A. Kindly visit our policy page for details on various policies and their details
Q: How can I sign up for the policy?
A: To register or renew your policy, please call our helpline on 0277000545 (Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm) or dial *714*99# and follow the prompts. You can pay via MTN Mobile Money or Tigo Cash.
Q. Who are the medical practitioners for BIMA Doctor?
A. Our team consists of licensed medical practitioners, both Medical Officers and Physician Assistants, available for a private and confidential consultation over the phone. All practitioners are licensed with Medical and Dental Council in Ghana. Our team strictly follows our international health protocols from the World Health Organization as well as current Ghanaian medical protocols, to provide you the highest quality of services. Our medical practitioners speak a variety of languages including English, Twi, Ga, Fanti, Ewe and Hausa.
Q. I’m already a customer of BIMA Doctor, can I use this App?
Q. Can I use the App for emergency situations?
A. No. In the event of an emergency or life-threatening situation, we strongly advise you to visit your nearest hospital without any delay.
Q. Who can use the BIMA Doctor App?
A. Anyone who is over 18 years of age can download and use the App. You just need an Android phone version 4.4 or above.
If you’re looking to get medical advice on any health-related topic such as men’s or women’s health, child healthcare, sicknesses, fitness and nutrition, mental health, pregnancy counselling, chronic diseases, infections, then download BIMA Doctor App today!