Open doors without ever needing a key. With Gira access control, you can open doors without needing a key.
Gira Keyless In products enable hassle-free building access using technology based on a secure electronic system.
The Gira System 106 fingerprint module can be operated in the following configurations:
As part of a Gira door communication system
• In combination with a Gira System 106 door station forming part of a Gira door communication system,
• Independently of the door station,
• As a stand-alone device within the Gira door communication system.
Without a Gira door communication system:
• As a stand-alone device with a separate actuator, which is located in a safe place inside the building.
You can work through the start-up wizard and manage your Gira System 106 Keyless In products using the app.
• Secure, encrypted Bluetooth communication between the Gira System 106 Keyless In module and the authorised smartphone
• Initial start-up wizard
• Manage users and devices: Name users, groups and devices, Set device parameters (volume and lighting), Support for the creation, amendment or deletion of users and fingerprints, Create, amend or delete time-restricted authorisations (By day or by week, Optional start or end date, Several time intervals possible)
• Transfer settings: Export, share and Import device and/or user data
• See when new firmware versions become available and easily carry out updates from the authorised smartphone
• Option to store the electrician’s contact details
To be able to use all the functions of the app, you must have at least a Gira System 106 Keyless In module, a power supply, a Gira DCS switching actuator and a door that has been made functionally compatible or a gate with an E-opener or motor control.