It is a fork of the original subsonic android client and adds some new enhancements.
Madsonic is a music streaming app (with no ads!). Use it to connect to your own Remote Streaming Server and listen to your music wherever you go! Songs are cached for playback to save your mobile bandwidth and to make them available when you have no Mobile Connection!
In order to use all Features in the Client you must use the Madsonic server. (http://madsonic.org)
The following features have been implemented:
Artist/Album/Songs Display Count Settings
new search suggestion provider,
Use Roboto Thin font (API 16+),
support serverside Lyric API 1.10.2,
support installation on Google TV,
deep App Linking/Redirector,
add Lockscreen Widget,
add Theme Flawless,
add Album Star Button,
add Album Share Button,
Lock screen controls
Better Playlist Support
Better Bluetooth Support
Add/Remove Songs to Playlist
Stuttering playback Fix
Support Gapless playback
Support Drag&Drop on Playlist
Rework Imageloader, better caching
some Theme tweaks
Support up to 10 Server Entries
import Server Settings from XML File
Default Option for Videoplayer intern/extern
small Bug Fixes/Changes from User Reports
new added Songs,
last played Songs,
All Artists View
Genre Artists View
Starred Artists View
Hot Rated List
Starred song support
Starred album support
Alphabetical by artist
Alphabetical by album
Flawless Fullscreen Theme
Light Fullscreen Theme
Pink Fullscreen Theme
Dark Fullscreen Theme
Holo Fullscreen Theme
Red Fullscreen Theme
More Feature will come ...
Songs are cached for offline playback. Supports virtually all audio formats, including flac ,ogg mp3 , wma and aac. Video playback is powered by MX Player.
By default, this program is configured to use the Subsonic demo server. Once you've set up your own server, please go to Settings and change the configuration so that it connects to your own computer.
•• All screen sizes are supported••
✔ Phones and Tablets
✔ All screen types and sizes
✔ Android 4.0 - 5.0
App icons powered by Stephen Hutchings http://typicons.com.
If you have questions or problems, please contact us by mail: email@example.com
Songs are cached for offline playback. Supports virtually all audio formats, including mp3, ogg, aac, flac and wma. Video playback is powered by MX Player.
You can also use this app as a remote control for music playing on your server.
Features offline mode, adaptive bitrates, equalizer and visualizer.
Server software available for Windows, Mac, Linux on subsonic.org.
This app lets you choose from and listen to the streaming audio available from Subsonic Radio on your Android device.
Note regarding mobile data usage: Streaming music for a long time over your 3G/4G mobile network can use a lot of data. If your mobile data usage is capped or you have problems connecting when on a 3G/4G connection, you may want to consider connecting to a wi-fi network before playing a stream.
DS audio allows you to stream music stored on your DiskStation with your Android device wherever an Internet connection is available. Better yet, with the offline mode you can listen to songs stored in the device’s local memory for when no network connection is available. You can browse music by albums, artists, folders or genres, create your own playlists or share them with your friends, and even rate your music! And if you have dedicated stereo speakers at home, DS audio can also become a remote control to stream music to them.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
www.synology.com > DSM 5.1 > Mobile Apps > Software Specs
the sonicsquirrel app allows you to browse and access all the music on sonicsquirrel.net. if you have an account on the platform - it's free - you can also access your personal collection.
this app is rather alpha, so don't be surprised if things are not always working perfectly.
if you'd like to improve it, feel free to do so! it's open-source and everyone is warmly invited to work on the code:
and BIG THANKS to the subsonic crew - the app is heavily derived from their nice open-source project!
Muzecast main features are:
• Best quality music streaming from your Home network to your Android device over WiFi or Mobile connection to anywhere you are;
• Stream DRM-free files, such as MP3, WMA, WAV, FLAC, APE, MPC, WavPack, M4P, AAC and more. CUE Sheet is also supported;
• Easy to configure - if you used Audiogalaxy in the past you would like to see similar service with no firewall configuration. That is where Muzecast shines and unlike other similar application, Muzecast does not require router/firewall configuration;
• Do you like listening high quality music on your Android device? Muzecast supports Lossless streaming capabilities, such as FLAC files; And even when you stream using MP3 or OGG formats, you would still enjoy high quality music sound even over 3G connection;
• Create playlist on one device and access it from another or even play it on your Home computer. Muzecast supports playlist synchronization between multiple devices as well as storing playlists on your home computer in M3U and WPL formats;
• Have you used Pandora radio? Do you like dynamic playlists? Muzecast has it. Dynamic Playlist Generator. Enjoy endless dynamic auto growing playlists generated based on or similar to an Artist, Album, or a single song you picked or listening. Just pick a song you want and select "Create Mix". Muzecast will do the rest and will keep adding songs to the MIX similar to one you picked or the one just played.
• Do you want to share your songs with your friends or relatives? You do not have to share your password to let others access your library. One library - multiple users - support for multiple users to access single music collection. Each user can be added using self-registration process and each user will have own Muzecast username and password;
• If there are any issues with Muzecast you are backed up by best technical support - no users left behind;
• We are not asleep. Muzecast is ongoing development with new features added on regular basis. And we are not there yet. There are tons of ideas to implement. And we are open to your suggestions. Do you want to add a new feature to Muzecast? Just let us know and it will be there;
Muzecast can handle large music libraries with millions of songs.
To make your device to stream any type of music file, Muzecast will convert these files into your device compatible format, such as MP3, OGG, or even FLAC. If you have Disk Images with CUE sheets, Muzecast will automatically use CUE sheets to extract song from Disk image on a fly, so you do not have to split it every time you buy a disk image with CUE sheet.
You can adjust sound quality to fit the bandwidth of your network. Better quality, more data will be streamed, faster bandwidth you would need. Lower quality if bandwidth is very slow, such as 2G network, or you have mobile data plan, which has strict limit on amount of data you can use. Usually lowering quality might not be very noticeable, especially if you decide to stream in OGG format.
(*) The following in-app purchases are available to enable the following features:
• USB audio interface support (you can also purchase USB Audio Recorder PRO). Please see our compatibility list here http://www.extreamsd.com/USBAudioRecorderPRO and for more information here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport
• MIDI/virtual instrument support (enables MIDI sequencing, USB MIDI and virtual instruments)
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
• FX pack 2 (10-, 15-, 30-band graphic EQ)
• ToneBoosters pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb)
• ToneBoosters EQ with frequency analyzer
• ToneBoosters Compressor
• Autotune with two-voice harmonizer
• Multitrack audio recording/playback
• MIDI sequencing (in-app purchase required)
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Virtual instruments based on SoundFonts (in-app purchase required)
• Loop playback
• Automation of all mixer and effect parameters
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files (m4a and others when running Android 4.1 or higher)
• Mastering to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Software monitoring for USB audio devices and some Android devices that have low enough latency
• Sample rate conversion
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects, 2 effect sends and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects including: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, flanger, noise gate and many more!
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Projects are interchangeable with our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Export to other DAW's by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• In short: a complete portable recording studio!
(*) Depending on your hardware's capabilities
• 800x480 screen size or higher
• Android 2.3.3 or higher
Note: this app can only run in landscape. Trying to run it with apps like Ultimate Rotation Control can result in crashes.
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! Instead of a negative review, please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!
Loop packs, see for example:
Online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=start
To prevent your device's mic from picking up what the speaker is playing back, we recommend using either:
* a USB audio interface or
* an iRig MIC Cast: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmiccast. The iRig is of better quality and playback is done through its headphone output. Note that hardware monitoring is not possible and you won't hear what you are recording through the headphone.
Here’s what the reviewers are saying:
★ “Persist is a new contender that's one of the most powerful we've seen, and comes with tons of options”. – LifeHacker (http://lifehacker.com/persist-for-android-offers-total-control-over-your-volu-1151275713)
★ “Smarter volume control app with predefined profiles!” – AndroidTapp (http://www.androidtapp.com/persist-volume-control/)
★ “Avoid many awkward moments, thanks to Persist” – Stelapps
★ “Useful widgets, you can switch from one preference to another in just a click” – App of the Day
HOW IT WORKS
Persist Volume Control is extremely easy to use. Simply tweak existing or create new pre-defined volume profiles, and toggle between them with just a single touch. Individual profiles are comprised of: Alarm, Media, Ringer, Notification, Voice (in-call), Bluetooth and overall system volume.
Persist Volume Control also detects when you insert headphones or activate Bluetooth, and automatically toggles to your preferred volume profile. You can even create automatic scheduled presets based on time of day, physical location, or a calendar event.
For example, if you plan heading into a business meeting, simply tell the app to turn off your ringer at precisely that time. Of if you're heading for a workout, tell the app to pump up the volume when you arrive at the fitness club. The list of possibilities is virtually limitless!
ADDITIONAL SPECIAL FEATURES
Here are some of the other special features you can look forward to:
- Custom volume settings and ringtones for VIP contacts
- The option of separating or linking ringer volume and notification volume
- The ability to change ringtones for alarm, ringer and notifications
- Notification shortcuts for quick and easy access to controls and presets
- Integration with Tasker and Locale via the built-in preset plugin
You can also access a fantastic suite of fully interactive Home Screen widgets, including:
- Preset (apply a set of audio settings);
- Preset List (apply any preset)
- Volume Locker (change/lock volume levels)
- Vibrate (toggle vibrate settings for ringer and notification)
- Ringer (toggle the ringer mode between silent, vibrate, and normal)
- Dashboard (various interactive volume controls)
Please note: to access the widgets, the app should not be installed to your SD card. Some Android versions may require a reboot for widgets to appear on your widget drawer.
AVOID ACCIDENTAL CHANGES
You’ll also love the cool “Pocket Locker” feature, which automatically prevents accidental volume changes by locking volume settings when your device screen turns off.
MULTIPLE LANGUAGE SUPPORT
Arabic, Czech, Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Malaysian, Norwegian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.
Please note that the following permissions are required to use the app (the function/reasons are provided in brackets):
- Full network access/view network connections (bug reporting, Google maps, usage).
- Read calendar (schedule presets based on calendar events)
- Modify system settings (change advanced volume settings)
- Coarse and fine location (detect location changes for scheduled presets
- Control vibration (notifications)
- Read/Write external storage (access custom icons and ringtones)
- Run at startup (restore settings after startup)
- Read phone state (required to separate the ringer and notification volume on all Android versions)
Also available in a lite(free) edition: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.playline.lite
Designed from the ground up to be as fast and intuitive as possible, PlayLine presents you with a beautiful minimalistic interface, and lets you weave your music catalogue into playlists with unprecedented ease!
In PlayLine, everything is a playlist. PlayLine displays the current playlist as a series of high-resolution images, enabling you to drag and drop tracks, artists, albums or even other playlists onto the current playlist!
- Stream your music to any UPnP/DLNA compliant device over WiFi
- Beautifully rendered hi-res list of tracks
- Intuitive and minimalistic interface - Nothing is more than a few swipes away.
- Move tracks around using drag-and-drop.
- Use swipes to pan through the current PlayLine.
- Use pinch-to-zoom to scale the current PlayLine.
- Fling tracks, artists or albums to enqueue them.
- Crisp animations and highly optimized graphics.
- Custom playlists(PlayLines) offer custom backgrounds and saving/resuming
- Built-in 5 band Equalizer, Bassboost and Virtualizer. (Possible to use an external EQ as well)
- Tag-Editor lets you rename tracks on the go.
- Art downloader - automatically fetches missing album and artist art from Discogs™.
- Lock Screen widget(ICS+)
- Remote Controls using headset or Bluetooth compatible devices.
- Notification with track art and buttons for changing track, pausing/resuming and exiting the app.
- Easy and fast search is embedded right into the main layout.
- Flipping the app to landscape mode will result in a fullscreen view of the current PlayLine.
- Shuffle and repeat functions.
## CHANGELOG ##
- Gapless DLNA/UPnP playback is now supported! (Requires a MediaRenderer with support for gapless playback)
- Missing artwork is now retrieved from MusicBrainz.
- DLNA/UPnP devices are now listed using correct naming
- Improved DLNA/UPnP stability and functionality.
- Added new launcher icons for high DPI devices.
- Made the QuickSettings menu scrollable.
- Fixed a crash related to the QuickSettings menu.
- Fixed a crash in the lite version when trying to queue more than 50 tracks at a time.
- Art cached by PlayLine is now hidden from Gallery/photo apps.
- Fixed the ability to change art for albums.
- Changed the notification icon to fit the KitKat theme.
- Various improvements.
- Added a sleep timer to the quicksettings menu accessible via the ‘>‘ button.
- PlayLine will now resume playing if an unplugged headset is plugged in again.
- Reworked headset controls, a single click will pause/play, a double click will change to the next track, and a triple click will go back to the previous track.
- Fixed a bug that was causing album and artist names starting with ‘the‘ to be sorted under ‘T‘.
- PlayLine now comes in a lite edition that is available for free on the Play Store. Ask your friends to try it out!
- Fixed cropping of photos for use as backgrounds/icons\n- Made the default background redraw immediately after being changed.
- Redid the coloring of the PlayLine icon, the new icon should be more visually appealing!
- Various bugfixes.
- Added a button for deleting tracks. Access it by opening the drop down menu of a track you want to delete
- Fixed a bug on some devices that caused UPnP streaming to fail after 30 minutes
- Fixed a rare bug causing some UPnP devices to crash PlayLine on connection
- Fixed an issue where the SeekLine would not jump to the correct track on startup
- Replay PlayLine is now the default repeat setting
- Fixed a few errors creating a load of warning messages in the logcat output
FEATURED AS TOP 20 PAID APP IN GOOGLE PLAY -> MUSIC CATEGORY
By adopting this application you will soon realize its potential and multiple functions to play around your records. Like edit, cut, adjust, eliminate disturbances, noises and insert background. High Quality recording and editing App with lot of exciting features.
You can add audio effects, change tempo and volume, unit or mix record of any format or quality. Voice PRO has In-app purchases for certain features with nominal rate.
★ Share on Facebook, Twitter and Voice PRO Cloud
★ Receive Bluetooth files directly into record list
★ Convert YouTube video to audio file
★ Record can be converted to text in more than 40 languages
The Voice Recorder makes it possible to:
☆ Record in more than 100 formats
☆ Insert in real-time a background using any file already present in your device. You can also download –free of charge– new ones from a library online.
☆ Insert tag to help you select, during the playback, the most interesting parts of your records.
☆ Use the Earphone to control the effect of the background during recording.
☆ Record in background and at the same time utilize the device for other services.
☆ Visualize record info such as length, sample rate, dimensions, channels.
☆ Operate the playback both with internal and external player.
☆ Restore the records and complete them.
☆ Mix or merge any record in all formats.
☆ Handle the preferred ones, share them, add notes and tag and research the files.
☆ Convert to many formats (mp3, wav, flac, ogg)
☆ Remove vocals, Handle the GAIN, the TIME, the RUMORS, and the REVERB – an example of the remarkable possibilities of applicable effects.
Voice PRO has In-app purchases for features like mixing two or more records, Call Recorder, Voice to Text, Encrypting records, Backup service. You can enable these features by subscribing it at nominal rate as in-app purchase.
☆ Convert records to texts. “Voice PRO” is the only existing application in market allowing you to convert your records of any length in “Texts” acting as a dictaphone, giving you therefore the possibility to listen to them with an internal “Vocal synthesizer” and save them in Audio Format. In other words you actually synthesize your own voice.
☆ Encrypt and decrypt your records and protect them with Password at 128 characters (bytes).
☆ Mix with other records or background.
☆ Cut off parts of records and save them in new files or new formats either musical, sonic or identifying-sounds.
☆ Restore a record from backup.
☆ Home screen widget
☆ Mp3 bitrate change up to 320kbps
☆ Sample rate up to 48000 HZ
☆ Encoding at 8 and 16 bytes
☆ Registering in format MONO & STEREO
☆ Auto gain to reduce noises during recording
☆ Pause in registering at incoming calls.
☆ Internal help for each function
☆ Control of icons, notifying and privacy
☆ Files backup
☆ Installation on SD CARD
☆ Request new effects or lyrics
Voice PRO acts a Dictaphone, Virtual Recorder,Sound Recorder or Speech Recorder. App is totally compatible with the majority of systems existing on the market. In addition we are glad to confirm that we are providing our clients a 24 Hrs assistance with an average “Success-time” of 40 minutes.
Please remember that we can't contact you for extra information if you report an issue through the reviews.
How To Videos : http://www.youtube.com/howtovoicepro
Support in GTalk: voicepro.android
Windows, mac and android.
User guide is available here
Note : please remove the free version from your tablet/mobile after you install the paid version, otherwise the desktop app will not recognize that you purchased the full version.
Syncs to internal or external sdcard
Syncs Podcasts from your iTunes to android.
Sync Music tracks from iTunes to android.
Sync tracks from itunes store
Sync album art
Organizes songs in android by artist/albums
You can filter your tracks to be synced (by size, length , date etc)
Important: Copyrighted DRM content will not play on android
Synctunes desktop app can be downloaded from http://www.bitstudio.eu
Synctunes desktop app should be installed on your Windows or macbook to connect to Synctunes mobile app
Android phone or tablet
iTunes on Windows or mac
iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc registered in the U.S. and other countries.
If you want to contact us or participate in beta testing of the app, join here: https://plus.google.com/communities/113819735478774735842
*** To all new users ***
- If you don't know what SoundCloud is, read here before asking for full albums and commercial tracks: https://soundcloud.com/pages/contact
After received notice from SoundCloud:
From version 13 this app will NOT ALLOW Caching or Downloading of ANY tracks or content from SoundCloud
- ChromeCast support with continuous playback
- UPnp/Dlna support with continuous playback
- XBMC support with continuous playback
- Search tracks, sets, users and groups
- Listen Stations (radios) created by users
- Explore by preset or custom genre
- Explore tracks (recent/trending/featured)
- Explore users (who to follow/friends/by activity/by favorites/latest users)
- Browse user's tracks, likes, sets, groups, followings and followers
- Shuffle and Repeat mode
- Manage current playlist (drag artwork to reorder, fling to remove track)
- Playback control widget
- Remote media buttons support
- Low battery comsumption
- Automatic play/pause on headphones jack plugged in/out
- Automatic play/pause on incoming call
- Search suggestions, voice search
- Save state, the player will continue where you've been before (even after reboot)
- Material, Dark and Light themes
- Login with SoundCloud account (web connect or 'In App' username/password)
- Get updates from your Dashboard, Stream, Activities
- Integration with Simple Last.fm Scrobbler (supports Last.fm and Libre.fm)
- Charts, most played tracks in week, month or custom time range
- Play history
- Manage likes, reposts, followings, joined groups
- Add track to playlist
- Add track to set
- Manage set tracks
- Manage playlist tracks
If you want to join beta testing, share your experience, report bugs or problems, suggest a new feature, join our Google+ community:
If you want to help with translation, join here: https://plus.google.com/communities/113760367268050274310
* My Cloud Player for SoundCloud is not affiliated with or endorsed by SoundCloud.
• DLNA TVs and music receivers from popular TV and HiFi brands
• gaming consoles
• local Android playback
BubbleUPnP can access your media from a lot of sources, including:
• UPnP/DLNA media servers
• local media stored on your Android device
• popular cloud media storage providers
• media from other apps using Share/Send such as: web browsers, file managers...
• ...and more!
BubbleUPnP is a versatile app packed with many features for you to discover, some of which are:
• extensive Chromecast support: play incompatible Chromecast media with transcoding(*): MKV, AVI, MOV, WMV, WTV, RMVB, TS, FLAC, WMA, ..., subtitles with custom appearance, audio/video track selection (*)
• fast and secure Internet access to your home media while on the go, from mobile and WiFi networks (*)
• playback queue, editable playlists, scrobbling, sleep timer, various shuffle modes
• integrated full screen image viewer and controller
• play media to your Android device from other devices (renderer functionality)
• access all local and cloud media from other devices (media server functionality)
• media download to your SD Card
• ...and much more!
(*) Some features are provided by BubbleUPnP Server, an optional software that can be installed on any machine on your local network to provide
additional services. To learn more about BubbleUPnP Server, visit http://bubblesoftapps.com/bubbleupnpserver.
Some features are restricted and can be unlocked by purchasing the BubbleUPnP License app.
Rdio is supported. If you have a subscription then full length songs will play both locally and on Chromecast. For Rdio subscriptions to work on Chromecast you have to cast from the Rdio official app or web page first (only once). If you don't have an Rdio subscription then 30 second samples will play.
Subsonic is also supported. You will need to download the server onto your desktop/laptop (www.subsonic.org) and set it up with your music library.
Soundcloud integration has been improved significantly and now offers the following features
- Soundcloud on Chromecast
- Explore all Soundcloud genres to build playlists in seconds
- See Soundcloud users' tracks, playlists and likes directly from their track or by typing in their name
- For any generic track, step through all Soundcloud artist/track matches to chose the one for your playlist.
Regarding YouTube on Chromecast, Google has started to insert ads without giving developers the ability to offer a skip feature to the user. We apologize for this and are communicating with Google to try and resolve.
Permissions (working on making these optional)
- Calendar - to post concerts
- Microphone - to speak text
- Location - to see concerts in the vicinity
Last, but by no means least, please provide feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org, especially the negative and creative varieties. We know many of you are using the features successfully but there are a few users who cannot seem to even run the app at all. We have tested on many devices but not every one, so rather than just trashing the app please give us an opportunity to figure out why it won't run for you by sending device specs, ROM version, and as much information as possible as to what is happening. If we then fail to resolve the issue by all means trash it.
See the review on Tapscape
djay transforms your Android device into a full–featured DJ system. Seamlessly integrated with Spotify and all the music on your device, djay gives you direct access to mix your favorite songs and playlists instantly. You can perform live, create loops and apply stunning FX in real-time. Whether you are a professional DJ or a beginner who just loves to play with music, djay offers you the most intuitive yet powerful DJ experience on an Android device.
• Spotify integration: mix millions of songs instantly
• Music library integration (all files on your device, no access to Google Play Music)
• Match: intelligent song recommendation engine powered by The Echo Nest
• Audio FX: Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Gate, Bit Crusher
• Mixer, Tempo, Pitch-Bend, Filter and EQ controls
• Looping & Cue Points
• Single Deck portrait mode
• Advanced time-stretching (requires quad-core Nexus device)
• Automatic beat & tempo detection
• Support for all major audio formats
• Support for Bluetooth devices
• Support for DJ MIDI Controllers and audio interfaces (Pioneer DDJ-WeGO3, Reloop Beatpad)
Watch DMC Champion DJ Rasp perform on djay for Android:
Spotify integration requires Spotify Premium and an internet connection, a FREE trial is available.