Songs are cached for offline playback. Supports virtually all audio formats, including mp3, ogg, aac, flac and wma. Video playback is powered by MX Player.
You can also use this app as a remote control for music playing on your server.
Features offline mode, adaptive bitrates, equalizer and visualizer.
Server software available for Windows, Mac, Linux on subsonic.org.
Lockscreen playback controls
Notification playback controls
Now playing notification within the app for quick access
Bluetooth playback (A2DP)
Bluetooth metadata (AVRCP)
Improved quality of playback while streaming
Improved offline browsing
Enhanced playback settings
Expanded search settings
Support for more servers
Revamped UI workflow
Pull down to refresh
High quality album art
Now playing indicator on all activities. This gives quick access to play/pause the track. Clicking on the album art takes you directly to the album. Clicking on the notification will take you to the "Now Playing" activity. Swiping down on the notification will hide it until the next playback change. Swiping left/right will go to previous/next track in the playlist. This notification can be disabled in settings.
Features Specific to Subsonic API 1.7.0 and higher:
Genre support (Subsonic 4.8+)
ID3 tag method support
Starred album support
Starred song support
Alphabetical by artist
Alphabetical by album
Songs are cached for offline playback. Supports virtually all audio formats, including flac ,ogg mp3 , wma and aac. Video playback is powered by MX Player.
By default, this program is configured to use the Subsonic demo server. Once you've set up your own server, please go to Settings and change the configuration so that it connects to your own computer.
•• All screen sizes are supported••
✔ Phones and Tablets
✔ All screen types and sizes
✔ Android 4.0 - 5.0
App icons powered by Stephen Hutchings http://typicons.com.
If you have questions or problems, please contact us by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This app lets you choose from and listen to the streaming audio available from Subsonic Radio on your Android device.
Note regarding mobile data usage: Streaming music for a long time over your 3G/4G mobile network can use a lot of data. If your mobile data usage is capped or you have problems connecting when on a 3G/4G connection, you may want to consider connecting to a wi-fi network before playing a stream.
It is a fork of the original subsonic android client and adds some new enhancements.
Madsonic is a music streaming app (with no ads!). Use it to connect to your own Remote Streaming Server and listen to your music wherever you go! Songs are cached for playback to save your mobile bandwidth and to make them available when you have no Mobile Connection!
In order to use all Features in the Client you must use the Madsonic server. (http://madsonic.org)
The following features have been implemented:
Artist/Album/Songs Display Count Settings
new search suggestion provider,
Use Roboto Thin font (API 16+),
support serverside Lyric API 1.10.2,
support installation on Google TV,
deep App Linking/Redirector,
add Lockscreen Widget,
add Theme Flawless,
add Album Star Button,
add Album Share Button,
Lock screen controls
Better Playlist Support
Better Bluetooth Support
Add/Remove Songs to Playlist
Stuttering playback Fix
Support Gapless playback
Support Drag&Drop on Playlist
Rework Imageloader, better caching
some Theme tweaks
Support up to 10 Server Entries
import Server Settings from XML File
Default Option for Videoplayer intern/extern
small Bug Fixes/Changes from User Reports
new added Songs,
last played Songs,
All Artists View
Genre Artists View
Starred Artists View
Hot Rated List
Starred song support
Starred album support
Alphabetical by artist
Alphabetical by album
Flawless Fullscreen Theme
Light Fullscreen Theme
Pink Fullscreen Theme
Dark Fullscreen Theme
Holo Fullscreen Theme
Red Fullscreen Theme
More Feature will come ...
DS audio allows you to stream music stored on your DiskStation with your Android device wherever an Internet connection is available. Better yet, with the offline mode you can listen to songs stored in the device’s local memory for when no network connection is available. You can browse music by albums, artists, folders or genres, create your own playlists or share them with your friends, and even rate your music! And if you have dedicated stereo speakers at home, DS audio can also become a remote control to stream music to them.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
www.synology.com > DSM 5.1 > Mobile Apps > Software Specs
Muzecast main features are:
• Best quality music streaming from your Home network to your Android device over WiFi or Mobile connection to anywhere you are;
• Stream DRM-free files, such as MP3, WMA, WAV, FLAC, APE, MPC, WavPack, M4P, AAC and more. CUE Sheet is also supported;
• Easy to configure - if you used Audiogalaxy in the past you would like to see similar service with no firewall configuration. That is where Muzecast shines and unlike other similar application, Muzecast does not require router/firewall configuration;
• Do you like listening high quality music on your Android device? Muzecast supports Lossless streaming capabilities, such as FLAC files; And even when you stream using MP3 or OGG formats, you would still enjoy high quality music sound even over 3G connection;
• Create playlist on one device and access it from another or even play it on your Home computer. Muzecast supports playlist synchronization between multiple devices as well as storing playlists on your home computer in M3U and WPL formats;
• Have you used Pandora radio? Do you like dynamic playlists? Muzecast has it. Dynamic Playlist Generator. Enjoy endless dynamic auto growing playlists generated based on or similar to an Artist, Album, or a single song you picked or listening. Just pick a song you want and select "Create Mix". Muzecast will do the rest and will keep adding songs to the MIX similar to one you picked or the one just played.
• Do you want to share your songs with your friends or relatives? You do not have to share your password to let others access your library. One library - multiple users - support for multiple users to access single music collection. Each user can be added using self-registration process and each user will have own Muzecast username and password;
• If there are any issues with Muzecast you are backed up by best technical support - no users left behind;
• We are not asleep. Muzecast is ongoing development with new features added on regular basis. And we are not there yet. There are tons of ideas to implement. And we are open to your suggestions. Do you want to add a new feature to Muzecast? Just let us know and it will be there;
Muzecast can handle large music libraries with millions of songs.
To make your device to stream any type of music file, Muzecast will convert these files into your device compatible format, such as MP3, OGG, or even FLAC. If you have Disk Images with CUE sheets, Muzecast will automatically use CUE sheets to extract song from Disk image on a fly, so you do not have to split it every time you buy a disk image with CUE sheet.
You can adjust sound quality to fit the bandwidth of your network. Better quality, more data will be streamed, faster bandwidth you would need. Lower quality if bandwidth is very slow, such as 2G network, or you have mobile data plan, which has strict limit on amount of data you can use. Usually lowering quality might not be very noticeable, especially if you decide to stream in OGG format.
• DLNA TVs and music receivers from popular TV and HiFi brands
• gaming consoles
• local Android playback
BubbleUPnP can access your media from a lot of sources, including:
• UPnP/DLNA media servers
• local media stored on your Android device
• popular cloud media storage providers
• media from other apps using Share/Send such as: web browsers, file managers...
• ...and more!
BubbleUPnP is a versatile app packed with many features for you to discover, some of which are:
• extensive Chromecast support: play incompatible Chromecast media with transcoding(*): MKV, AVI, MOV, WMV, WTV, RMVB, TS, FLAC, WMA, ..., subtitles with custom appearance, audio/video track selection (*)
• fast and secure Internet access to your home media while on the go, from mobile and WiFi networks (*)
• playback queue, editable playlists, scrobbling, sleep timer, various shuffle modes
• integrated full screen image viewer and controller
• play media to your Android device from other devices (renderer functionality)
• access all local and cloud media from other devices (media server functionality)
• media download to your SD Card
• ...and much more!
(*) Some features are provided by BubbleUPnP Server, an optional software that can be installed on any machine on your local network to provide
additional services. To learn more about BubbleUPnP Server, visit http://bubblesoftapps.com/bubbleupnpserver.
Some features are restricted and can be unlocked by purchasing the BubbleUPnP License app.
The most user friendly way to AirPlay on Android, trusted by millions.
Stream music from your Android phone or tablet to wireless speakers and Apple TV:
♬ AirPlay music from Android to WiFi speakers and receivers such as Zeppelin Air, Bose and Yamaha.
♬ AirPlay music to Apple TV (black model) and AirPort Express.
Stream videos (mp4 format) to Apple TV.
MagicPlay: AirPlay for Android is an upgrade to the free doubleTwist Player, unlocking AirPlay music and video support. It will NOT work without the free doubleTwist Player so please download it after you install this app. If you have previously purchased doubleTwist Pro or AirSync you do not need to buy this app as the functionality is already automatically unlocked for you.
Bonus: this package also adds AirPlay support to the Google Play Music app on rooted devices. See our blog for more details (http://blog.doubletwist.com/2014/04/22/airplay-support-for-google-play-music/). Note that this particular feature does not require doubleTwist Player to be installed.
NOTE: For streaming to Apple TV, confirm you've disabled Device Verification under Settings > AirPlay > Security > Require Device Verification on your Apple device. This setting exists on firmware version 6.1 or higher. If you have an older firmware, don't worry about it.
Join our Community:
Get tips and ask questions on our public Google+ group: https://plus.google.com/communities/114410062688956839568
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/doubletwist
Need Help on how to AirPlay? Visit http://www.doubletwist.com/help/
Time to pump up the bass on your speakers using AirPlay on Android!
doubleTwist has been described by the New York Times as the "iTunes for Android".
AirPlay and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
★ "The Cure for iTunes withdrawal" - New York Times ★
★ Number one app in Newsweek's Top 10 Android apps for 2011 ★
Sync Without Wires! doubleTwist AirSync™ brings you wireless iTunes sync for music, photos and DRM-free videos with your Mac or PC over your home WiFi network.
Turn your Android into an iPod! Use in conjunction with the free doubleTwist Sync desktop app to automatically import iTunes and sync music, playlists, ratings or playcounts from your iTunes library.
AirSync and AirPlay for Android features include:
iTunes sync for your music library:
♬ Securely pair your Android device for iTunes sync with your Mac or PC.
♬ Sync iTunes music to Android from your PC or Mac over WiFi.
♬ Sync and automatically import MP3 purchases & downloads from Android back to your Mac or PC.
♬ Sync iTunes playcounts, playlists & ratings back to your computer, even after you create or modify them on Android (reverse-sync with iTunes is currently Windows-only.)
AirPlay on Android and MagicPlay for wireless speakers:
♬ AirPlay from Android to WiFi speakers and receivers such as Zeppelin Air, Bose and Yamaha (requires Android 4.1 or higher.)
♬ AirTunes support for older Apple devices such as Airport Express (Android 4.1 or higher).
♬ AirPlay music and DRM-free video to Apple TV (black model).
♬ Play music, videos and photos to the Xbox 360, PS3 and Sonos with AirSync's DLNA/UPnP feature.
Sync DRM-free video files:
♬ Sync and automatic, wireless import of photos and videos from Android to your PC.
doubleTwist AirSync is an upgrade to the free doubleTwist Music Player, unlocking AirPlay, AirTunes and iTunes-sync. If you have previously purchased doubleTwist Pro you do not need to buy AirSync again as it is automatically unlocked for doubleTwist Pro users.
NOTE: For streaming to Apple TV, confirm you've disabled Device Verification under Settings > AirPlay > Security > Require Device Verification on your Apple device. This setting was introduced on firmware version 6.1.
Instructions: The free doubleTwist desktop app requires MacOS X 10.5 or higher on your Mac, or WinXP SP2/Vista/Windows 7 or above on your PC. Once you install doubleTwist Sync on your Mac or PC, it will scan and import your iTunes and/or Windows Media Player library. It will also scan your Music folder for any additional music files. You don't need to be an iTunes user to sync MP3s and other music files using AirSync, although some features, such as playlist-sync, are optimized for iTunes.
Download links for your Mac or PC:
You can download the doubleTwist Sync desktop app at http://www.doubletwist.com
If you don't have iTunes, you can get it at http://www.apple.com/itunes/
Join our Community:
Get tips and ask questions about AirPlay, AirTunes and iTunes sync on Google+: https://plus.google.com/communities/114410062688956839568
Need Help about how to AirPlay on Android or iTunes-sync? Visit http://www.doubletwist.com/help/
doubleTwist has been described by numerous journalists and bloggers as the "iTunes for Android". AirSync helps you AirPlay music (AirTunes) or transition to Android from an iPod or iPhone by transferring and syncing iTunes music, playlists, ratings and more!
Download AirSync and free your iTunes by playing and syncing music to your Android without arbitrary restrictions and pump up the bass on your speakers using AirPlay.
iTunes and AirPlay are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
As of release (2.0.0), Media files need to be stored on your device's public directory, e.g. /sdcard/Music/ /sdcard/Movies/ /sdcard/video etc.
1) Video and audio files can be combined into same playlist and play to devices of your choice.
2) Audio / Video Calibration allow you to eliminate the gap between video on your Android device and audio from one of the remote Airplay speakers. (Video and Audio out of TV are always in Sync, no need for adjustment). This is an Airplay Speaker only feature, DLNA Speaker is Not supported.
3)Stream to Multiple Airplay speakers, Apple TVs, DLNA speakers, DLNA TVs at the same time. whether they are in your living room, bed room, upstairs downstairs, wherever whatever.
4) Support password protected Airplay device.
5 ) Support Airplay speaker in different network (LAN) by manually entered IP address / port no.
6) Works for both device with or device Without Root Permission.
Supported Audio Format
WAV, mp3, mp4, m4a, FLAC, AAC, MID 3GPP, ,XMF, OGG, Matroska
Supported Video Format :
MPEG-4, 3GPP, WebM, Matroska
Within 15 minutes of the purchasing, come back to this app in Google Play and select "Refund".
If you missed the 15 minutes window, Within 3 days of the purchasing, you can email us with the word "Refund" in the subject will do, if you wish, you are welcome to provide more feedback.
Special thanks to Fredrick Olshausen who designed the app icon for this project.
You dont need any computer with iTunes running to listen to your music. You know Airfoil for mac? Here it is for android! A lot of android users were looking for something like this, and here we are!
Beside of this must-have, Honey Player looks brilliant and acts as a full-fledged replacement of the standard music player. Check it out!
If you are happy with our app, please rate us positive and leave a comment. If you are not happy with anything, use our support page on www.honey-player.com.
Control iTunes via Wi-Fi. Choose your favorite artists, genres, albums and playlists as if you're at your PC or Mac. Play music on your computer and AirPlay speakers, and adjust volume with total control. Rate tunes, add to Up Next and more.
• Browse by Artist, Genre, Album, Playlists
• Adjust volume using phone controls
• Select AirPort Express and AppleTV speakers
• Adjust individual AirPlay volumes
• Item menus for advanced options
• Rate tracks and view ratings
• Add tracks to Up Next
• Shuffle, repeat, repeat all
• Stay-connected/Wi-Fi auto-reconnect
• Connect to multiple iTunes
• Start Genius from current track
• Search your iTunes library
• Tablet support
• Home, lock screen widgets
• Pause on phone call (requires phone permission)
• Pro quality, easy to use
See what others are saying: http://hyperfine.com/remoteforitunes/share
Make sure to try our free Trial version before purchasing.
Requires iTunes 10 or 11 for Mac or Windows. Works on Android tablets and phones.
Buy the best, most reliable and compatible iTunes remote available for Android today, and start enjoying music all over again.
Note that application features, user-interface and appearance vary with device's Android version. Android version 4.0.3+ shown.
iTunes, AirPort, AirPlay and AppleTV are trademarks of Apple Inc. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
PlayerPro features a beautiful, fast and intuitive interface, alongside powerful audio configuration options. In addition, there is a choice of several FREE plugins to complement it: skins, DSP Pack, Widget Pack ...
Note: the Pro version is standalone. Please uninstall the trial version after purchase.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Video browser/player.
* Liven up your music library with album artwork, artist pictures, and genre illustrations that you can select from a variety of sources: ID3 tags (embedded artwork), SD card folders, Gallery app, and Internet.
* Change the user interface of the Player by installing one of the many available SKINS (temporarily unavailable).
* Customize the layout, choosing between GRID or LIST views.
* View the LYRICS embedded in the ID3 tags of your music files.
* Single and group TAG EDITING: title, album, artist, album artist, track, year, genre, comment.
* Mixable AUDIO EFFECTS for Android >2.3 devices: 5 band graphic EQUALIZER with default/customizable presets, STEREO WIDENING effect, REVERB effects (large hall, medium hall, plate, small room, medium room, large room), BASS BOOST effect, volume control.
* FREE additional DSP PLUGIN: 10 band graphic EQUALIZER with 15 default/customizable presets, PRE-AMP control, BASS BOOST control, STEREO WIDENING control, left-right volume control. GAPLESS playback. Auto/Manual CROSSFADE. REPLAY GAIN. Audio Limiter. Go to Settings > Audio and select "Download DSP pack" option to install the free plugin.
* Music stats and SMART PLAYLISTS: Recently added, Top rated, Most played, Recently played, Least played. Build additional custom playlists using the SMART PLAYLIST EDITOR and the many different criteria it offers: album, artist, genre, title, play/skip count, last played/added, rating, is a podcast, duration, year, file path etc. All smart playlists are AUTO-UPDATED.
* Import and export music history and ratings from your favorite desktop music player.
* Music folder selection.
* Choice of 2 LOCK SCREEN widgets with many customization options: unlock slider, sound toggler, skip tracks using volume buttons, swipe gestures, background selection, controls selection, time display, skin selection ...
* Choice of 5 different home screen WIDGETS (4x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 4x2). All widgets are customizable and skinnable: 6 different SKINS available, option to display artist picture instead of album artwork, option to display ratings, shuffle/repeat controls etc.
* NOTIFICATION STATUS support: display album artwork, title, album and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS (ICS only) in notification status.
* Supports most popular SCROBBLERS.
* SLEEP TIMER with fade out.
* SHARE text notifications, album/artist artwork on your favorite social networks.
* HEADSET support. Customize long press and double/triple press actions.
* Library wide SEARCH. VOICE search support.
* SWIPE gestures (player: swipe album art to skip songs, browsers: swipe left to play next, swipe right to play last).
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song (e.g.: shake top to bottom or bottom to top to play next/previous song).
... and many other features to discover!
"Music Player (Remix) is probably one of the most feature-rich music players we've ever seen" - Lifehacker
Music Player (Remix) provides a unique user experience that brings the fun and joy back to music listening.
Some of the key features include:
- Large, finger-friendly controls overlaid on top of the album art.
- From within any app, swipe from the bottom of the screen to reveal the mini-player. Control your music, organize your now playing list, and access your playlists & faves without ever leaving the app you're using.
- Notification when new songs are added to your device (customizable).
- Chromecast support.
- Android Wear music controls & voice commands ("Shuffle", "Play [artist]", "Play [song] by [artist]", and more)
- Swipe from bottom for the Now Playing list & music controls.
- Swipe from right for your music library, search, help, preferences, volume control, & aesthetic customization.
- Swipe from left for faves, playlists, & autolists.
- Swipe right on a song in the Now Playing list to remove it. Swipe left to queue it to play next.
- Swipe right on a song in a playlist to remove it. Swipe left to move it to the top of the list.
- Auto-generated playlists available based upon your listening habits.
- 5 customizable shortcuts on the Now Playing screen for various functions such as Add to Playlist, Save bookmark, Lyrics, and much more.
- Dynamic theming matching current song's album art (or choose your own wallpaper).
- View a song's YouTube video with the inline video player.
- The Now Playing screen has been optimized for small & large tablets.
- All library browsing screens have several display & sorting options.
- Save bookmarks in a song with visual markers.
- Automatic bookmarks saved when you leave a song.
- Search album art from several image resolution options. Album art is embedded in the music files. *
- Download lyrics & embed directly in the music file. Pinch/zoom to change the font size. Karaoke feature for recording yourself singing along. *
- Advanced playlist management including drag/drop re-ordering & multi-add mode.
- Tag editor *
- In-app wiki browser available for songs, albums, artists, genres, & composers.
- Jellybean expandable notifications with super-sized album art & music controls.
- 5 band equalizer with built-in presets, bass boost, & virtualizer.
- Built-in Last.fm scrobbling.
- Sleep timer.
- Stylish 4x1 & 4x2 home screen widgets with customizable color & opacity.
- Lock screen controls: basic controls (ICS+), advanced mini-player controls (ICS+), or the 4x2 widget (Android 4.2+).
- Fine-tuned controls for quickly skipping backward or forward by 5/30/60 seconds. Long-tap the pause/play tap area to toggle the controls.
- And much, much more!!!
BROADCAST_STICKY: Broadcasting current song info
WAKE_LOCK: Keeping the music service running while music is playing
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Reading karaoke files & album art temp files
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Storing lyric data, album art data, & karaoke files
INTERNET: Downloading lyrics, album art, wiki info, last.fm scrobbling, and youtube video links
RECORD_AUDIO: Recording karaoke sessions
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Displaying the mini-player
VIBRATE: Adding slight vibrations during certain operations
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Chromecast support
* In Android 4.4, Google removed the ability for 3rd party apps to edit files on SD cards. Features such as album art embedding, lyrics embedding, deleting files, and tag editing won't work properly if your music is stored on an SD card in Android 4.4 or later.
The #1 paid music player in the Google Play Store 4 years running—Poweramp is the most powerful music player available on the Android OS. Features like gapless play, an unmatched equalization system, great crossfade, and support for most popular music file format might all make Poweramp the best $3.99 you have ever spent in your life—2+ million users would agree to that.
If you have not already, try out the free full trial version. The trial version will give you 15 days of the full, uninterrupted, Poweramp experience. That means you get to experience your music like only Poweramp can offer. If you need a few reasons why to buy the full version of Poweramp, here are two good reasons:
- Get all the future updates for free: Once you purchase Poweramp, all the future updates are free to you as long as you have the Unlocker.
- Have a dedicated music player: Poweramp is dedicated to being the best music player available, and we will never change from that. Poweramp is focus on doing nothing more than being a great music player.
Follow us on Twitter (@PowerampAPP) for information about Poweramp and chances to win prizes like Google Play Gift cards, tablets, phones, and more.
Like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Poweramp.Android) to stay in the loop.
Tell your friends about us to make their music experience better, and so they can also enjoy the #PowerampLifestyle.
***Please don't try to update if you purchased Unlocker on Poweramp site, as Google Play Unlocker is not the same. Just keep your current Unlocker as is.
Poweramp F.A.Q. -
Full Version/Unlocker/Purchase Issues F.A.Q. -