The official application of the Bandung City Government for information and coordination of disaster response to infectious diseases such as viral and bacterial diseases that are transmitted between humans.
In the application there are features available, namely:
- Emergency and hospital call numbers.
- Self-check for symptoms of disease.
- Distribution of disease data.
- Disease questions and explanations, and news about a disease outbreak that is currently spreading.
- List of sub-district and sub-district ratings for the highest number of active positive cases.
- Distribution data structure into Confirmation, Suspect, Close Contact, Discarded cases, etc.
- Message notification for the latest data statistics info.
- Patient distribution data based on districts and villages in Bandung.
The data in this application is updated regularly and is sourced from the Bandung City Health Office.