So far, no good. Immediately after loading the app, i received an error msg...ugh! Let me get to know you before you disappoint me.
Could be better Up to date traffic info missing and no alerts.
Would be better if alleged live feeds were live This App would be pretty good if you can believe their "live feed". Numerous times I've sat in a parking lot on I-95, looking at the "live" feed for my location, and it shows traffic moving just fine. One of my coworkers thinks DELDOT does this on purpose to get you in traffic jams so you burn more gas, thereby getting more tax revenue.
Camera's Nice app, but the Layer icon is not working. Unable to install camera's on the map
It was a good app but now none of the cameras work so you can't check to see if your route is clear
Cameras not working with this update
- Updated home screen user interface with flat icons.
- Report an Issue function was added to make reporting issues on the roadways much easier.
- Added a new Advisory feature that shows all current advisories along with detailed information.
- Added a new Water Level map layer on out travel map.
- Fixed some notified bugs from the previous version