New in this version:
• Search results and drug listings now clarify which listed drugs are reference listed drugs (RLDs) and which are reference standards.
• The application now uses HTTPS encryption to provide a secure connection.
With FDA’s Orange Book Express app, it’s now faster and easier to find information about:
• Drug products approved on the basis of safety and effectiveness by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
• Information about patents and exclusivity
Orange Book Express allows you to:
• Search by Active Ingredient or Proprietary Name; Applicant Holder (Firm); Application Number; or Patent Number.
• Search all marketing statuses (Rx, OTC, Discontinued) with one search.
• Look up patent and exclusivity information.
• Identify Reference Listed Drugs (RLDs) and determine if a drug product has a therapeutic equivalent.
• Browse Patent Delistings and Newly Added Patents.