The FEMA App provides timely alerts and useful information to help you and your loved ones stay safe before, during and after disasters. You can receive fast and reliable notifications about severe weather for up to five locations nationwide. This simple and easy-to-use resource also provides safety information, emergency preparedness tips, and disaster assistance.
• Receive real-time alerts from the U.S. National Weather Service
• Monitor severe weather for up to five locations nationwide
• Know what to do before, during, and after disasters, including flooding, fires, hurricanes, snowstorms, tornadoes, volcanoes, and more
• Prepare for disasters with an emergency kit checklist, emergency family plan, and reminders
• Locate open emergency shelters in your area
• Locate Disaster Recovery Centers near you where you can talk to a FEMA representative in person
• Connect with FEMA to apply for disaster assistance online
• Upload and share disaster photos with our Disaster Reporter
• Toggle between English and Spanish
• Follow the FEMA blog to learn about the work FEMA does across the United States
STAY SAFE & INFORMED
Receive notifications about severe weather for the locations that matter to you – where your loved ones live, where you travel to, where your team plays, where you vacation. The FEMA App is perfect for emergency managers, weather junkies, property owners, businesses, non-profit organizations, outdoorsy types, travelers, commuters, vacationers, empty-nesters, coastal residents, islanders, and anyone interested in staying safe and informed.