Emergency alerts, safety tips and resources to help before, during & after disasters.
The FEMA App provides timely alerts and useful information to help you and your loved ones stay safe before, during and after disasters. Receive and share real-time notifications about disasters, severe weather, and other emergencies for up to five locations nationwide. This simple and easy-to-use resource also provides safety information, emergency preparedness tips, and disaster assistance.
• Receive emergency alerts for up to five locations nationwide
• Share real-time notifications with loved ones via text, email and social media
• Know what to do before, during, and after disasters, like earthquakes, wildfires, hurricanes, snowstorms, tornadoes, volcanoes, and more
• Prepare for disasters with an emergency kit checklist, emergency family plan, and reminders
• Locate open emergency shelters in your area
• Locate Disaster Recovery Centers near you where you can talk to a FEMA representative in person
• Connect with FEMA to apply for disaster assistance online
• Safety tips and disaster information available in English and Spanish (Note: alerts are only available in English)
• Follow the FEMA blog to learn about disaster response and recovery across the United States