Are you tired of seeing vehicles illegally parked on front lawns in your neighborhood?
Frustrated by graffiti on public buildings, in local parks, and at other landmarks? The County of Los Angeles has a solution for you.
The Works offers a one-stop solution for County residents to report and track services:
• Request for pothole repairs, graffiti removal and street sweeping
• Report suspected property violations such as illegal additions or garage conversions
• Report incidents of alleged illegal dumping
• Request for facility and trail maintenance at County parks
• Report potential swimming pool violations at hotels, motels, and apartments
If the service is not handled by Los Angeles County, The Works will provide you with the appropriate contact information.
Download The Works today.