The KLIK App constitutes a digital application for learning Greek as a second/foreign language destined for everyone who is taught Modern Greek within/outside Greece.
• It follows up on the series of printed book “KLIK in Greek” («ΚΛΙΚ στα Ελληνικά») on the basis of the common European levels of reference for Greek, which have been prepared and written by the Centre for the Greek Language for learning Greek as a second/foreign language and it aims to enhance the efficiency of the specific series.
• It comprises 2000 interactive activities and covers a wide range of activities and exercises: True/False, Multiple choice items, Fill-in the gaps, Matching, Grouping, Reorder words/phrases, games of Cryptolex and Crosswords, Writing activities
• It allows students to work at their own pace and with their own timing schemes, whether they work on their own or with their teacher’s guidance.
• It enables teachers to adapt their material to the individuals needs of teaching by assigning activities with a varying degree of difficulty.
• Statistical data is provided for the activities, so the student may check his/her history, while the teacher may have valuable feedback on evaluation.
• The KLIK App helps students familiarize with the strategies needed for the examinations of the Greek language attainment.
• It is an application to be used in combination with the other digital environments and applications of the Centre for the Greek Language (The Greek Language Portal- http://www.greek-language.gr , the website for Greek as a second/foreign language- http://www.greek-language.gr/certification , the digital resources on http://www.greek-language.gr/digitalResources/ ).