Discover the areas of Pompeii that have been lost during the collapses of recent years. Our selection of photographs includes for example the "Domus of Gladiators" who was under restoration before the collapse.
[ A UNIQUE VISUAL EXPERIENCE ]
Included in this guide:
- Domus of Gladiators
- House of the Vettii
- House of Ifigenia
- Suburban Baths
- Domus of Mercurius
- House of Achilles Lararium
- House of the Geometric Mosaics
- Temple of Isis
- House of the Garden of Hercules
- Praedia of Julia Felix
- House of Loreius Tiburtinus
- House of Menander
- House of Sallust
- House of the Tragic Poet
... and many more!
[ Points of Strength of Pompeii Tour Guide: ]
* A Full Integrated Detailed Map
* Wonderful selection of points of interest
* Fully usable also off-line.
* Original Photos never seen before
* Share the location with friends on Facebook and Twitter
[ User Reviews: ]
"With this guide I finally was able to see pictures of some areas that were not accessible when I visited Pompeii last year." - James C. (Student in History)
"Traveling, especially visiting archaeological sites, it happen to have problems with the connection of my tablet. it was very nice to discover that this guide works great also off-line!" - Barbara S. (Tourist)
It will be amazing to realize how you can easily visit this mystic area following the step by step tour!
We appreciate your feedback and we're working hard to improve this tour guide.
Send feedback directly to email@example.com. We'd love to hear what you think and what you'd like to see next.
The GUIDE will take you to explore, making you appreciate all the ancient beauty of this unique place.
Besides 60 points of interest full of texts, images, reconstructions and audio guide.
Given the breadth and wealth of attractions of Pompei, the guide provides you with an indispensable tool to optimize your experience with different types of visits:
• SUGGESTED PATHS
Three paths to visit according to the time available:
- 2 hours visit
- 4 hours visit
- Full day tour
Free visit geolocalised
Also you can:
• Create a list of your favorite POI , with a simple touch you can save the most interesting points
• Comment on and share your emotions through email and social networks
• Know The History of ancient Pompeii
• Refer to the Glossary of the Latin words most used
• Have on hand all useful information related to the ruins of Pompeii
- Opening Hours
- How to get
- Price tickets
La più completa ed innovativa guida interattiva del sito archeologico più importante al mondo, con AUDIOGUIDA integrata.
La GUIDA ti accompagnerà nella visita, facendoti apprezzare tutta l’antica bellezza di questo posto unico.
Oltre 60 punti di interesse completi di Testo, immagini, ricostruzioni ed AUDIOGUIDA.
Data la vastità e la ricchezza d’attrazioni di Pompei, la guida ti fornisce uno strumento indispensabile per ottimizzare la tua esperienza con diverse modalità di visita:
* PERCORSI A TEMPO
Tre per percorsi di visita in base al tempo disponibile:
- visita di 2 ore
- visita di 4 ore
- visita intera giornata
Visita libera Geolocalizzata
- Creare la Lista dei tuoi punti preferiti.
Con un semplice touch potrai salvare i punti che hai ritenuto più interessanti
- Commentare e condividere le tue emozioni tramite e-mail ed i social network
- Conoscere La Storia dell’antica Pompei
- Consultare il Glossario dei termini latini più usati
- Avere sotto mano tutte le info utili legate agli Scavi di Pompei
. Orari di apertura
. Come arrivare
. Prezzo biglietti
✔ Included all the available Attractions list and their Information along with photo
✔ Address of the Attraction
✔ Geo Location on the Offline map
✔ Driving directions along with Instructions
✔ Added Available hotels list and its Information along with photo
✔ Info about the hotel
✔ Address of the Hotel
✔ Phone number
✔ Amenities available
✔ Price range of the hotel
✔ Geo Location on the Offline map
✔ No need of Data connection to view the Map. App comes with offline map.
✔ All the available Attractions, Hotels are located on the map with interactive guide feature.
✔ Fully zoomable offline map you can pinch, or double tap to zoom the Map
✔ Any time you can check your GPS location on the map and POI’s around you
✔ App also comes with online map when you are in the range of data connection.
✔ User- friendly Gallery creates curiosity about the Park.
✔ Very fast accessing between the images
✔ Zoom, Pan, pinch and drag to any Image.
✔ You can also view the thumbnails of the all Images
✔ Weather is the important factor while going on vacation.
✔ You can get 05 days weather forecast so that you can plan accordingly.
✔ Weather info like raining status, temperature min, max in degrees and foreign heat and wind speed details.
✔ Along with the above features app comes with
✔ History of the City
✔ City Facts • Getting around the City
✔ Safety precautions check list is added to the App!
For any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
PompeiiApp, Pompeii. Guide with AUDIOGUIDE.
• The app downloads and stores audio files on your device. No Wi-Fi or cellphone connection is required to listen. (You will need a connection if you choose to add audio tracks later.)
• Handy maps (PDF) that complement the self-guided audio tours can be viewed on your device or printed from any computer.
• The audio content originates from Rick Steves guidebooks and the Travel with Rick Steves public radio program. Self-guided tours are excerpted from Rick Steves country and city guidebooks.
• Rick Steves Audio Europe is a work in progress. New audio tracks will be added and existing tracks updated as necessary.
• Android OS 1.6 or higher.
• A Wi-Fi or cellphone connection is required to download audio files.
• Iguazu Falls
• The Great Pyramid of Giza
• The Great Wall of China
• Dracula's Castle
• Danube Delta
• Chichen Itza
• Amalfi Coast
• Zion National Park
• Yosemite National Park
• The Parthenon
• The Louvre
• Neuschwanstein Castle
• Galapagos Islands
• Cinque Terre
Top places to see before you die
Must see places around the world
Around the world
List of places to visit
A multimedia journey will take you to visit some of the most beautiful painted Domus in Ostia Antica.
Tour will guide you through the discovery of an entire residential neighborhood of the ancient Roman city located at the mouth of the Tiber, which is crucial route between Rome and its empire.
© 2014 MiBAC - Soprintendenza Speciale per i Beni Archeologici di Roma
Contenuti video a cura di Ohana Film & Music Srl