Discover the areas of Pompeii that have been lost during the collapses of recent years. Our selection of photographs includes for example the "Domus of Gladiators" who was under restoration before the collapse.
[ A UNIQUE VISUAL EXPERIENCE ]
Included in this guide:
- Domus of Gladiators
- House of the Vettii
- House of Ifigenia
- Suburban Baths
- Domus of Mercurius
- House of Achilles Lararium
- House of the Geometric Mosaics
- Temple of Isis
- House of the Garden of Hercules
- Praedia of Julia Felix
- House of Loreius Tiburtinus
- House of Menander
- House of Sallust
- House of the Tragic Poet
... and many more!
[ Points of Strength of Pompeii Tour Guide: ]
* A Full Integrated Detailed Map
* Wonderful selection of points of interest
* Fully usable also off-line.
* Original Photos never seen before
* Share the location with friends on Facebook and Twitter
[ User Reviews: ]
"With this guide I finally was able to see pictures of some areas that were not accessible when I visited Pompeii last year." - James C. (Student in History)
"Traveling, especially visiting archaeological sites, it happen to have problems with the connection of my tablet. it was very nice to discover that this guide works great also off-line!" - Barbara S. (Tourist)
It will be amazing to realize how you can easily visit this mystic area following the step by step tour!
We appreciate your feedback and we're working hard to improve this tour guide.
Send feedback directly to email@example.com. We'd love to hear what you think and what you'd like to see next.
The GUIDE will take you to explore, making you appreciate all the ancient beauty of this unique place.
Besides 60 points of interest full of texts, images, reconstructions and audio guide.
Given the breadth and wealth of attractions of Pompei, the guide provides you with an indispensable tool to optimize your experience with different types of visits:
• SUGGESTED PATHS
Three paths to visit according to the time available:
- 2 hours visit
- 4 hours visit
- Full day tour
Free visit geolocalised
Also you can:
• Create a list of your favorite POI , with a simple touch you can save the most interesting points
• Comment on and share your emotions through email and social networks
• Know The History of ancient Pompeii
• Refer to the Glossary of the Latin words most used
• Have on hand all useful information related to the ruins of Pompeii
- Opening Hours
- How to get
- Price tickets
La più completa ed innovativa guida interattiva del sito archeologico più importante al mondo, con AUDIOGUIDA integrata.
La GUIDA ti accompagnerà nella visita, facendoti apprezzare tutta l’antica bellezza di questo posto unico.
Oltre 60 punti di interesse completi di Testo, immagini, ricostruzioni ed AUDIOGUIDA.
Data la vastità e la ricchezza d’attrazioni di Pompei, la guida ti fornisce uno strumento indispensabile per ottimizzare la tua esperienza con diverse modalità di visita:
* PERCORSI A TEMPO
Tre per percorsi di visita in base al tempo disponibile:
- visita di 2 ore
- visita di 4 ore
- visita intera giornata
Visita libera Geolocalizzata
- Creare la Lista dei tuoi punti preferiti.
Con un semplice touch potrai salvare i punti che hai ritenuto più interessanti
- Commentare e condividere le tue emozioni tramite e-mail ed i social network
- Conoscere La Storia dell’antica Pompei
- Consultare il Glossario dei termini latini più usati
- Avere sotto mano tutte le info utili legate agli Scavi di Pompei
. Orari di apertura
. Come arrivare
. Prezzo biglietti
This guide covers 58 of the most important structures in the ruins of old Pompeii. It offers a full description of every excavated building including 3D models or sketches of how the buildings used to look in their past glory. Markings on the map shows where the structures are placed, and where your are accordingly to them.
Using TTS (text to speak) your smartphone will act as an audioguide and will read the texts out to you loud, as you visit the different buildings. The voice used, is the default TTS speaker voice, which is already installed on your device. All you need to do is to press “Play” at the bottom of a selected text, and the chosen text will be read out to you.
You can either use our predefined tour of the highlights of the area, or you can plan your own tour through the excavation site. Simply use the Tour Planner features to select the buildings you would like to see and then follow you own route through Pompeii.
The Pompeii app does not need for your device to be on-line in order to run - Once the app is downloaded and installed on your device, you can go off-line and still use the guide without any data transfer.
The Pompeii app will ask for your GPS position - However the data will not be stored in the app, or in anyway shared with external parties. The app will work without the GPS turned on, but then it will not show your position on the maps.
The app has no “add-ons” or "in app purchases", so all the features will be yours without extra fees.
The app is ongoing being updated and new features released.
Let us show you Pompeii, as it used to be…
Features included in the app:
- Description and history of 58 of the buildings in Pompeii.
- Pictures of the excavated buildings and 3D models of how they used to look.
- Audioguide using TTS (text to speech).
- Tour planner to create your own unique route through the excavation site.
- Predefined “suggested” tour guiding you to the highlights.
- Markings of the buildings on a GPS powered map.
- A description of the history of the entire Excavation site.
58 of buildings in Pompeii are covered in the app:
- Surburban baths.
- Porta Marina.
- Temple Of Venus.
- Temple Of Apollo.
- Fountain of plenty.
- Building of Eumachia.
- Temple Of Vespasian.
- Temple of Jupiter.
- The Celebratory Arches.
- Forum Baths.
- Temple Of Fortuna Augusta.
- House Of The Faun.
- House of the Small Fountain.
- House Of The Tragic Poet.
- House of Dioscuri.
- House Of Meleager.
- House Of Apollo.
- House Of Sallust.
- House Of The Surgeon.
- Porta Ercolano.
- Necropolis Of Porta Ercolano.
- Villa Of Diomedes.
- Villa Of The Mysteries.
- Necropolis Of Porta Vesuvio.
- Castellum Acquae.
- House Of The Golden Cupids.
- House Of The Vettii.
- House Of The Ancient Hunt.
- Bakery - Pistrinum.
- Brothel (Lupanar).
- Stabian Baths.
- Triangular Forum.
- Doric Temple.
- Large Theatre.
- Quadriporticus Of The Theatres.
- Small Theatre also called Odêion.
- Temple Of Aesclepius.
- Temple Of Isis.
- House Of Menander.
- House Of Ceii.
- Fullery Of Stephanus.
- House Of The Lararium Of Archilles.
- Electoral Slogans.
- Thermopolium Of Vetutius Placidus.
- House Of Julius Polybius.
- House Of The Ship Europa.
- Garden Of The Fugitives.
- House Of The Garden Of Hercules (or of the perfumer).
- House Of Octavius Quartio.
- House Of Venus In A Seashell
- Large Palaestra.
- Necropolis Of Porta Nocera.
- Porta Nocera And City Walls.
- Necropolis Of Porta Nola.
- Offline: instant access to all partner countries and operator roaming tariffs including roaming tips and news.
- Online: balance check (prepaid users) and data roaming charges (postpaid users).
La guía interactiva más completa e innovadora de la zona arqueológica más importante del mundo, con guía de audio integrado.
El guía le llevará a explorar, por lo que usted aprecia toda la belleza antigua de este lugar único.
Más de 60 puntos de interés de texto completo, imágenes, reconstrucciones y guías de audio.
Dada la amplitud y la riqueza de las atracciones de Pompeya, la guía le proporciona una herramienta indispensable para optimizar su experiencia con diferentes tipos de visitas:
CAMINOS A TIEMPO
Tres caminos para visitar en función del tiempo disponible:
- Visita de 2 horas
- visita 4 Horas
- Excursión de día completo
Crear una lista de sus puntos favoritos.
Con un simple toque puede guardar los puntos que han parecido más interesantes
- Comentar y compartir sus emociones a través de email y social-network
- Conocer la historia de la antigua Pompeya
- Consulte el Glosario de las palabras latinas más utilizados
- Tenga a mano toda la información útil relacionada con las ruinas de Pompeya
• The app downloads and stores audio files on your device. No Wi-Fi or cellphone connection is required to listen. (You will need a connection if you choose to add audio tracks later.)
• Handy maps (PDF) that complement the self-guided audio tours can be viewed on your device or printed from any computer.
• The audio content originates from Rick Steves guidebooks and the Travel with Rick Steves public radio program. Self-guided tours are excerpted from Rick Steves country and city guidebooks.
• Rick Steves Audio Europe is a work in progress. New audio tracks will be added and existing tracks updated as necessary.
• Android OS 1.6 or higher.
• A Wi-Fi or cellphone connection is required to download audio files.
★ 1. POSITION / SHARE ★
Share your location with one touch. The recipients will receive an e-mail or SMS with your current address and a link to online maps. On their smartphone they can open this link directly in the maps app and use it as the destination for driving directions.
With 'One Touch Location' kids can update their parents, partners each other, and friends can use it to find each other.
★ 2. TRACK ★
Track your location continuously on your personal One Touch Location profile page. Once you turn on tracking in the app and send a link to your friends they will know where you are on the move. Before sending you can check your Online Tracking Profile from within the app. GPS tracking that simply works!
★ 3. EXPLORE ★
Discover points of interest that match your interests around you while you are on your way. Perfect, if you are new in a city and looking for cafés or galleries for example.
➜ POSITION / SHARE Features:
● Uses GPS or network location providers
● Shows current address, which can be copied
● Send address, GPS position and link via e-mail or SMS
● Define quick access contacts
● Let the app speak the address
● Facebook integration: Publish directly to Facebook
● Share location on social networks like Twitter
● Add comment to Facebook post (Pro only)
● Up to five quick access contacts (Pro only)
● Set custom e-mail subject, CC and BCC (Pro only)
● More accurate location (Pro only)
● Switch position display (degrees/decimal) (Pro only)
➜ TRACK Features:
● Cloud based & real-time GPS tracking
● Your track is accessible online on your personal tracking profile
● Show your real-time track from within the app
● Share your real-time track via e-mail, SMS or publish it on Facebook or Twitter
● Access protection - you decide who can see your location
● Maps integration
● Fixed update interval of 10 minutes (free version)
● Define the tracking interval from 1 or 5 minutes to 6 hours (Pro or Ultimate only)
● Your track will be visible for 6 (free), 24 (Pro) hours or forever (Ultimate)
● Personalize your tracking profile (Pro only)
● GPX and KML export (Pro only)
● Tracking autostart and Tasker integration (Pro only)
➜ EXPLORE Features:
● Let the app search for points of interest in the background
● Get notified instantly
● Worldwide places database
● Facebook, Maps and Foursquare integration
● Adjust the search radius from 100m to 5000m (Pro only)
● Enter up to three search terms (Pro only)
The app is a perfect companion for
- hikers, mountain climbers and campers,
- runners and cyclists,
- children, kids and teenagers,
- field staff and drivers,
and everyone else who wants to send location traces. Sharing your location with Facebook friends with ‘One Touch Location’ is much easier than with Foursquare, Glympse, or similar apps - no need to register or log in. If you used Google Latitude you will find One Touch Location a useful GPS tool too.
★★★ One Touch Location: Share - Track - Explore ★★★
Free app to share and track your location and explore the world around you! Visit the official homepage at:
We ♥ to get feedback from our customers. If you have an issue or suggestion, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Iguazu Falls
• The Great Pyramid of Giza
• The Great Wall of China
• Dracula's Castle
• Danube Delta
• Chichen Itza
• Amalfi Coast
• Zion National Park
• Yosemite National Park
• The Parthenon
• The Louvre
• Neuschwanstein Castle
• Galapagos Islands
• Cinque Terre
Top places to see before you die
Must see places around the world
Around the world
List of places to visit
Liberation Route Europe app:
- Read the stories about important events.
- Visit the sites of important historical events
- Listen to audio stories
- Visit museums, memorials and cemeteries
- Read people's personal stories.
- Download information from this app and you'll be able to use it offline.
Liberation Route Europe links regions of Europe that were liberated by the allied forces during the Second World War. The route starts in southern England and crosses into Normandy, France, on to Paris, the Belgian Ardennes; through into the Netherlands and cities like Eindhoven, Nijmegen and Arnhem; and across the German border into the Hürtgen Forest and on to Berlin. From there, it carries on to Gdańsk in Poland, where a democratic revolution led to the ultimate liberation of Central Europe in 1989, almost two generations later.
Leggi comodamente sul tuo smartphone le descrizioni dei luoghi degli scavi archeologici, oppure in maniera interattiva leggi i barcode sul percorso degli scavi archeologici per avere una guida a portata di smartphone!
Attenzione: per il corretto funzionamento dell'app è necessario avere installata sul proprio dispositivo l'app Barcode Scanner!
Before Auschwitz became the ultimate symbol of the Holocaust, it was just an ordinary Polish town known as Oświęcim. The majority of its citizens were Jewish. This new, beautiful guide to the traces of Jewish Oświęcim lets you make a personal connection to the vanished Jewish world of synagogues, schools, stores, and meeting places that existed before the Holocaust.
Produced by the Auschwitz Jewish Center, this mobile guide is a tribute to almost 500 years of Jewish history in Oświęcim which was overshadowed by the tragedy of Auschwitz and the Holocaust.
- Map of the historic Jewish sites in Oświęcim/Auschwitz;
- Augmented Reality feature that blends historical photographs into current camera views
- 3D model of the destroyed Great Synagogue, available for viewing in situ or with a printed QR code (available for direct download from www.oshpitzin.pl/marker.pdf) through the Augmented Reality feature;
- Survivor testimony videos about selected sites;
- Optional pre-defined walking route through the sites;
Once downloaded the app requires a short initial network connection (cellular or wifi) for self configuration. From that moment on it works 100% offline.
Oshpitzin: A Guide to the Jewish History of Oświęcim was made possible by generous funding from the Dutch Jewish Humanitarian Fund and the Małopolska Region of Poland.
Można w niej znaleźć informacje o obiektach wartych odwiedzenia w Oświęcimiu oraz ciekawych trasach turystycznych. Aplikacja gromadzi najciekawsze miejsca w mieście podzielone na kilka użytecznych kategorii, przeznaczone nie tylko dla turystów, ale też dla mieszkańców miasta – aplikacja jest dostępna w polskiej i angielskiej wersji językowej. Głównym celem dokładnej i na bieżąco aktualizowanej bazy jest prezentowanie użytecznych w danym miejscu i czasie informacji. Dzięki tej bazie zabytków, obiektów sportowych, rozrywkowych, punktów usługowych, hoteli, restauracji, knajp, muzeów, można dokonać szybkiego wyboru najlepszej propozycji spędzenia wolnego czasu w danej chwili według rozmaitych kryteriów. Cała baza została wzbogacona o opisy miejsca, dokładne godziny otwarcia, dane teleadresowe, zdjęcia oraz odległość od aktualnej pozycji użytkownika.
Aplikacja wykorzystuje mapy OpenStreetMap i GPS, działa w trybie offline.
Augment reality and visit Szczecin with the pocket-size guide. Choose one trail or design your own with selected points chosen by you. Visit the most interesting places and learn about their history, check tourist attractions and discounts with Szczecin Tourist Card.
Application allows you to choose the right hotel, show the nearest restaurant, cafe or club. It also shows museums, theatres, places of entertainment and recreation. You'll find the most important information quickly and easily. You'll check what's going on in the city and places worth seeing.
Visit, discover, have fun! :)
Application was commissioned by Szczecin City Council