KhunLook คุณลูก helps parents have fun tracking their children’s growth, developmental goals, and immunizations. KhunLook is fully featured, embedded with doctor-approved recommendations for how to care for your children’s health. Store your memories in KhunLook.
Using KhunLook, parents can track and evaluate their children’s
- growth based on the Growth Charts published by Thailand’s Department of Health, Ministry of Public Health for ages 0-19 years.
- development based on the milestones recommended by Thailand’s Ministry of Public Health and the Royal College of Pediatricians of Thailand, and established pediatricians for ages 0-5 years.
- immunizations based on the schedule recommended by the Royal College of Pediatricians of Thailand for 0-12 years.
- oral health based on recommendations from established Pediatric Dentists.
- appointments for immunizations, doctor visits, and more.
The health guidelines and recommendations referenced in KhunLook are copyrights of the Rajanagarindra Institute of Child Development Chiang Mai, the Department of Mental Health, the Department of Health, the Ministry of Public Health, and the Royal College of Pediatricians of Thailand. KhunLook is published by the Ministry of Public Health and made available for free use.
- Assistant Professor Rosawan Areemit, M.D., Faculty of Medicine , Khon Kaen University
- Kunwadee Sripanidkulchai, Ph.D.,Faculty of Engineering, Chulalongkorn University
Research and Development Team
- Faculty of Medicine and Faculty of Dentistry, Khon Kaen University
- Faculty of Engineering, Chulalongkorn University
- National Electronics and Computer Technology Center (NECTEC) (v.1-v.3)
- Health Systems Research Institute (HSRI)
- National Research Council of Thailand (NRCT)