The Change Management Institute Member Hub is your place to go for all things change. At the forefront of change, we are here to enable your career through capability, credibility and connections.
The Member Hub is where you can access all sorts of member-exclusive material and benefits. Access our Competency Models and connect with like-minded change professionals from anywhere in the world through the Community Forums.
The Community Live Feed captures the highlights from the Institute to make it easier to keep up to date with the latest news and topics.
The Event platform makes it quicker and easier to register for an event and capture the dates in your calendar.
The Member Resource Centre is where you will find all our recordings, podcasts and publications that are available to you anytime.
Grow Your Capability
Learn vital new skills using our Change Capability Framework and development pathways. Engage with our regular virtual or face-to-face events, or join a deep-dive community forum to stretch your thinking.
• Attend member exclusive speaker events, seminars & workshops (in-person and virtual) designed to build change capability and skills
• Harness the Change Management Institute Competency Models to frame your own professional development and change management career pathway
• Attend deep-dives, access case studies and whitepapers to build areas of specialisation and skillsets
Strengthen Your Credibility
Gain respect and recognition throughout your career, with our three-level Accreditation Program. Regardless of whether you are beginning your career, an established specialist or a respected leader, our Professional Accreditation Program independently assesses and formally accredits you as the respected change professional you are. Your expertise is assessed at 3 levels:
• Accredited Change Manager Master
• Accredited Change Manager Specialist
• Accredited Change Manager Foundation
Build Global and Local Connections
With our members now spread across 35 countries, the Member Hub makes it easier for you to network and make connections with special interest groups across the world to suit your needs.
• Connect with like-minded professionals locally and globally to extend your support network, professional viewpoint and to raise your profile
• Attend local chapter events and exchange ideas, discover professional opportunities and network
• Share news, latest thinking, questions and tips via our global online member community forums
Helping you build your Capability, Credibility and Connections - locally and globally.