About IFEC Money Tracker
The IFEC Money Tracker offers a new way to manage your finances, from tracking expenses and incomes, creating budgets, to keeping track of your savings goals. This app helps you to manage various aspects of your personal finances to achieve your financial goals.
- Convenient tracking of Income and Expenses
- Expenses are categorised for better budgeting
- Plan and budget for life events
- Set savings goals and work out how long you will need to achieve them
- Manage a shared budget with family and friends
The Investor and Financial Education Council (IFEC) is a public organisation and a subsidiary of the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC), dedicated to improving financial literacy in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR). The IFEC is supported by the four financial regulators, namely the Hong Kong Monetary Authority, Insurance Authority, Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Authority and SFC, as well as the Education Bureau.