Homie is a peer-to-peer real estate marketplace where buyers and sellers of homes can meet without a middleman or high commission fees. The Homie app makes finding, buying, or selling a home less painful and expensive. When buyers and sellers use Homie, they can save tens of thousands of dollars in commission fees compared to using traditional real estate agents. No need to stress about the paperwork, pricing, or negotiation. We give you the tools and expert assistance on all of that. When it comes to buying or selling a home, Homie's got your back.
What's new in this release version (1.0):
- New: When user install the app, Homie request for permission to use your current location. (Default location is set to Salt Lake City).
- New: Filter Navigation Drawer is available to enable Listings filter by information provided such as (price, measurement, bedroom and bathroom availability) etc.
- New: By moving the Map to a specific location, Homie will fetch Listings available in the specified geolocated area.
- New: Making use of the Location Search on the toolbar also enables user to search for homes available in the specified geo-location.
- New: The Map view can be toggled (Show/Hide) in order to create more room to display available Listings to user.
- New: From the list of available Listings, click on a Listing to get more information about the home such as (description, price, location, measurement and images).
- New: Filter Results located at the bottom sheets slides off/on screen when user scrolls up/down respectively through available Listings.
- New: Ability for users to sign in using their social accounts such as Facebook and Google+.
- New: Phone number verification is enabled to ensure that Homie users are verified.
- New: User has the ability to view more Listing images in Gallery View.
- New: User has the ability schedule a Tour to visit their preferred home.
- New: Ability for user to ask seller a question and call seller.
- New: Users can view Homie Story and Frequently asked questions.