The MeRSZ smart library is an online service of the Academic Publisher, which contains hundreds of specialist books,
provides access to textbooks and higher education notes in nearly 30 disciplines.
It was created specifically for learning, teaching and research and has been developed with great effort ever since
knowledge of an online smart library far surpasses other currently known e-book solutions.
When designing the system, the often very complex structure, detailed diagrams,
texts that contain tables, formulas, references, and other special elements
keeping in mind its characteristics, we strived to meet user needs as much as possible
can serve you more efficiently. The user - friendly interface, experiential display and
fast and convenient navigation in the content is both for this purpose. The relevant
accurate and fast access to information either in the entire database or in the text of a work
search helps. The system also allows you to place custom bookmarks and notes.
The works can be referenced at the paragraph level, the exact bibliographic description of the quoted text
can be copied in a single-click selectable format or by a link manager
can be downloaded to the program.
The collection is expanded every year with 100-200 new manuals, textbooks and notes. At MeRSZ a
In addition to scientific works, summary manuals and higher education textbooks in Hungarian, the
The journals of Hungarian Science and the Academic Bulletin are also available.
By downloading the MeRSZ application with access
• read and share your own content created on the web interface,
• insert bookmarks and entries in the text of works,
• select and access your favorite works with one tap,
• read previously downloadable publications offline without internet access,
• and keep your custom settings.
Other key features:
• Convenient search options: word search and multi-work search
• category selection according to disciplines
• copy or print parts of a document - even with notes
• handling cross-references
• quick insertion of links: the system offers the exact text at the touch of a button
bibliographic description in two formats (Harvard, Chicago, and APA) for reference
can be copied to an external document
By subscribing, you can use MeRSZ on any device, desktop or computer at the same time
just on your cell phone.
Subscription fees: 1 month: HUF 2490, 3 months: HUF 5850, 6 months: HUF 8970, 12 months: HUF 13,800.
Data management guidelines: https://akademiai.hu/adatkezeles/