Do Your Banking as You like it!
You no longer have to accommodate to the open hours of Budapest Bank and you won’t need a computer – only the web and a smartphone!
You can now access the most frequently used services of the Budapest Internetbank with the Budapest Internetbank mobile application whenever and wherever you want.
The Budapest Internetbank mobile application is available on most Android smart phones in both Hungarian and English languages.
• View account balance
• HUF transfer to payment partners
• HUF transfer to new partners
• Transfer between HUF accounts
• View account history
• Account history filter
• View of sent orders
• View of transaction details
• Change of account user
• Mobile payment
• Credit and debit card information, activation and suspension
• Adjustment of credit and debit card cash withdrawal limits
• Adjustment of credit and debit card purchases limits
• QR cheque payment (currently only with Mastercard and Maestro cards)
• Change of language
• Fingerprint authentication
• Hidden account balances on welcome screen
Mobile payment in the application:
Your opinion is important to us. We will constantly extend the available services based on the received feedback. Please help us and share your opinion and suggestions at email@example.com.
How to activate the application?
• Download and launch the application.
• As a first step, please provide your ID and password used in the Budapest Internetbank.
• You will receive a one-time password to your phone number set in the Budapest Internetbank. You will need this password when the application requires you to provide the password sent in text message.
• When logging in to the application, please provide a unique ID (mPIN) consisting of six digits. You will use this mPIn to access the application thereafter.
• The activation of the application ends upon the confirmation of your mPIN and you will enter the application for the first time.
• During the sign in process, you have the option to enable the fingerprint authentication.
We here by inform you, that the comments written in the Google Play Store are not handled as official complaints. In case of complaints please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address or call our customer support on 1440 phone number.
The fingerprint login is not supported on devices, which do not use the Google Fingerprint API solution.
Client side operating systems: Android 4.2, or operating systems of higher version numbers.
The use of the application on devices with rooted operating systems is not supported in order to protect our clients, as, in this case, the risks of accessing data regarding their bank accounts escalate.
Technical conditions for Mobile Payment:
• At least Android 4.4 version
• NFC (Near Field Communication)
• Mastercard or Maestro credit or debit card