Renting and renting a home has never been so efficient! Rentingo is a community site for tenants and landlords: we help every tenant find the apartment that best suits them, and every property owner finds the right tenant for their apartment.
We offer a different solution than traditional advertising pages: introduce yourself as much as possible so that the other party can get to know you and build the necessary trust between you. The more you show yourself as a tenant (as a landlord of your property), the sooner you will find the right business partner in the area of housing. We only have real tenants and landlords who can contact each other directly on the app’s chat interface and if they have any questions about renting out, they can discuss it in advance. So you just have to go see the apartment that can be really interesting and where the landlord is looking for a tenant like you.
There are no duplicate or expired rental ads in Rentingo. But you will find not only the flats that can be "moved" right now, but also those with "issued" status. You can sign up for them at the touch of a button and you will automatically be notified when the marked property can be moved again.
Are you looking for a room or an apartment?
- Register and create your profile
- Search among thousands of apartments and rooms for rent,
- Write directly to the owner, if you still have questions, ask in advance,
- If the apartment is suitable and the landlord is sympathetic, share your contact information with the touch of a button.
Do you have an apartment for rent? Are you looking for a tenant?
- Register and create your profile and upload your ad
- You can search among thousands of active tenants as a premium or professional member,
- You can offer your apartment directly to the tenants you like,
- If the tenant is sympathetic and would like to see the apartment, share your contact information with the touch of a button.
Download the Rentingo app!
Should you have any questions, we will be happy to help you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by chatting online on our website.