As a CFII I find this I FLY GPS app top of the line AND Yes ! it works on all platforms. unlike other app that feel they are the best. lots of useless bells and whistles They are not in my opinion! Like any other there is a learning curve, but half the fun is getting there. I will absolutely like this app to others It's a fun yet serious app and very high quility Try it 30 days free, you'll see for yourself PS you may not see this review on any Apple system Hmmm I wonder why Hands down IFLYGPS is the best I've seen too date BA
I am a CFII and find iFlyGPS friendlier and more useful than the other similar pilot apps. Great for approaches. Drawback is it's only good for the US.
Very good moving map app for aviators
Great product for the android tablet.
Amazing EFB. Great product! Works flawlessly with the Stratux.
I doubt if you could find a better one. It's as if it was designed in a cockpit - probably was. Intuitive, easy to read on a tablet down at your lap level (far easier than the "name brand" ones). It has everything I need for flight planning and flying. Great for ADS-B. Great supplement for my G1000.
- Added fix specific to Android 8.0.
- Multi-Device subscriptions now support 4 of your devices (was 3)
- iFly now also runs on Windows! (PC's & tablets)
- Added enhanced Traffic Radar instrument.
- Added support for ADS-B Pressure Altitude readings.
- Added "Altimeter (Indicated Altitude)" instrument (requires Pressure Alt from ADS-B)
- Flight Plan form upgrades
- Added Stratux WAAS mode support
- Enhancement to calculation of ETE & ETA
- Projected Course Line length now configurable
"My Flight" is the official mobile app providing real time flight information.
Live flight status, plane tracker, flightboard, hotels, airports, travel planner
Get Flight Status, Airport Cab, Airlines Info, Airport Retail / Eateries Offers!
Garmin Pilot is the most comprehensive suite of aviation tools for Android.