Feel stupid for neglecting this app. I thought that since the interface font etc looked like my commodore Amiga it wasn't worth the time. Stupidly mistaken. This app is excellent, intuitive, full of features. So sorry for ignoring it for so long. Run perfect on my phone and tablet.
I think it's the best aviation app on android, hands down!!!
Only useful for USA pilots. no Canada maps, does not clearly state before download.
This feature rich app is pretty easy to get familiar with. A lot of thought seems to go into ergonomics. Likes include flight planning especially addition of charts into plan. Missing are Synthetic vision, Offline satellite view along a path(for night flight safety), Scribble on maps. Metar/taf works well enough. Love all of the flight features including over lays and geo referenced charts and diagrams AND instruments screen. The obstruction warnings work great. App is actively maintained. LG5. Check out their hardware too!
I really love this app! Very helpful and gives great data. I especially love the altitude planning and flight planning features. I have a few additional features which could be helpful to me at least: Audible traffic alerts Audible terrain alerts Enhanced and simplified UI Thanks for the great app!
- Multi-Device subscriptions now support 4 of your devices (was 3)
- iFly now also runs on Windows! (PC's & tablets)
- Added enhanced Traffic Radar instrument.
- Added support for ADS-B Pressure Altitude readings.
- Added "Altimeter (Indicated Altitude)" instrument (requires Pressure Alt from ADS-B)
- Flight Plan form upgrades
- Added Stratux WAAS mode support
- Enhancement to calculation of ETE & ETA
- Projected Course Line length now configurable
- Dozens of other fixes and enhancements.
GPS Trip Recorder - Easy record your trips using the free GPS Trip Recorder App
We give you Voice navigation for Cars and Golf Carts in The Villages, FL & World