As a CFII I find this I FLY GPS app top of the line AND Yes ! it works on all platforms. unlike other app that feel they are the best. lots of useless bells and whistles They are not in my opinion! Like any other there is a learning curve, but half the fun is getting there. I will absolutely like this app to others It's a fun yet serious app and very high quility Try it 30 days free, you'll see for yourself
Very good moving map app for aviators
Great product for the android tablet.
I doubt if you could find a better one. It's as if it was designed in a cockpit - probably was. Intuitive, easy to read on a tablet down at your lap level (far easier than the "name brand" ones). It has everything I need for flight planning and flying. Great for ADS-B. Great supplement for my G1000.
Doesn't work in Canada
Works great. Best GPS I have used. I
- Added fix specific to Android 8.0.
- Multi-Device subscriptions now support 4 of your devices (was 3)
- iFly now also runs on Windows! (PC's & tablets)
- Added enhanced Traffic Radar instrument.
- Added support for ADS-B Pressure Altitude readings.
- Added "Altimeter (Indicated Altitude)" instrument (requires Pressure Alt from ADS-B)
- Flight Plan form upgrades
- Added Stratux WAAS mode support
- Enhancement to calculation of ETE & ETA
- Projected Course Line length now configurable
Live flight status, plane tracker, flightboard, hotels, airports, travel planner
Garmin Pilot is the most comprehensive suite of aviation tools for Android.
Flight tracker & airport guide - don't miss your flight and uncover secret tips
"My Flight" is the official mobile app providing real time flight information.
Get Flight Status, Airport Cab, Airlines Info, Airport Retail / Eateries Offers!
FlightHero Pro Flight Tracker for Airports and Airlines w/ Weather & TripIt Sync