Crossroads: Roguelike RPG Dungeon Crawler

4.4
118 reviews
1K+
Downloads
Content rating
Teen
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this game

*Supported devices: Android device with 3GB RAM or better is recommended.*

This is a game about you being an agent of Adventurer's Guild on a quest. What challenges will you face during this deadly mission?

Features:
• Create a character of your own. Mighty orcish warrior worshipping the goddess of war? Or maybe agile elven rogue who believes only in bags of gold?
• 6 playable classes: from classic warriors and wizards to more unexpected options.
• 5 adventures that require different approaches to succeed.
• Procedural generation of each floor - you never know what is under the next card.
• Dozens of enemies, traps and unique terrain effects.
• A rich arsenal of equipment, powerful artifacts and spells.
• Sanctuaries of gods and random events, allowing to decide fates by the dice roll.
• Ancient scrolls, textbooks and journals for little stories lovers.
• And many other active cards that interact with each other!

We at icon.games team really hope that you will be happy with our little creation. Looks like it's time to go down to the dungeon!
Updated on
Jun 24, 2019

Data safety

Developers can show information here about how their app collects and uses your data. Learn more about data safety
No information available
4.4
118 reviews
A Google user
June 14, 2019
Similar to games like loot quest, which I really enjoy, but with more variety and cool stuff to find. Although the dev might not get rich, I'd rather pay a one off price for the complete game like this, rather than iap and ads. Looking forward to unlocking all the characters and discovering all the quests.
16 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
grandpaminisoda
June 25, 2022
Was a fun game til AI saw I was gonna win and purposely put every negative possibility to make me lose. You have % odds set but they are WAY off. If I have a 25% chance to miss I shouldn't miss 5 times in a row nearly every game. I'm at closer to a 75% chance to miss. Your bad AI and algorithm literally ruined the fun of the game play.
1 person found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
A Google user
April 3, 2019
[EDIT: Thanks for explaining how to find the floor number! Raising my rating to 5 stars.] Excellent game, same basic mechanics as Dungelot, but much more interesting in my opinion. I love the RPG implementaion and the constant display of your hero with changing armor and weapons. A perfect example of how gems should be implemented into games. No IAP or ads!!!👍
13 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
Dmitry Voronin
April 3, 2019
Hello there! We are happy that you liked the game :) For the floor number: you can see it on "Area effect" card (the one that automatically opens on every floor). We agree that it might not be obvious. Hope that helps! Cheers!

What's new

• 64-bit CPUs support.
• App size optimization.