Contribution and Savings and Loan Cards are applications that support the movement to reduce the use of paper for forest sustainability (the paperless movement). By using the Dues and Savings and Loans Card application, there is no need to use the classic contribution card from paper.
This application is very suitable to replace the contribution card, savings / savings card, loan / debt and installment cards, and the arisan deposit card that has been used by RT residents, RW residents, PKK mothers, school fees payment cards, community contribution card and organizations, cooperative savings and loan cards, and various other groups.
Admin or administrators can also manage records more freely via a laptop. Data can be uploaded in bulk using ms-excel files or input one by one. However, if enough to use a Smartphone, all Admin facilities are also available through this application.
Members can do:
- View contribution data.
- View deposit and withdrawal data
- View loan and installment data
- Viewing social gathering deposit data.
Admins can do:
- Creating groups: examples of groups of RT residents, PKK mothers, and others.
- Entering group members.
- Choose the card you want to send: Dues Card, Savings Card, Loan Card, Arisan Card.
- Manage data on contributions, deposits, loans and social gathering.
- Manage the financial statements of the group or group.
- Send notifications to members.
- And so forth.
Arisan dice is provided which can be shaken during the gathering.
And will continue to be developed in order to meet the needs of the wider community.