Speakapp is a web3 messaging application that focuses mainly on user privacy and communication encryption. No phone number. No email address.
• Decentralized network architecture - Speakapp utilizes a blockchain infrastructure and onion routing protocols, your connection is routed through multiple points. So, your original IP address remains hidden.
• End-to-end encryption by default between the sender’s device and the recipient such that the encryption key never leaves the device.
• Self-destructing messages - We know that privacy isn‘t just about encryption, which is why Speakapp doesn‘t store any messages in our servers. After your account has been been logged out, your message will automatically self-destruct completely wiping clean all of your messages.
We are building a messaging platform with end-to-end encryption provided by the blockchain protocol that empowers anyone with control, ownership, and a great user experience for all their conversations.
• Users are PROHIBITED from using Speakapp for any act that may violate the law, misleading information, or spreading hatred.
• User is FULLY RESPONSIBLE for using the Speakapp’s services.
• The developer accepts NO RESPONSIBILITY for any accusation, suspicion, or lawsuit from users as a result of or relating to their use of the Speakapp’s service(s).
For support, questions, or more information, please visit: