Making life easier for those having to live gluten free is at the heart of what we do. The CSI Minding Me, Gluten Free App is a flagship service now in the palm of every member of the society, making shopping, eating out and cooking at home a better experience for our members, and getting us closer to making Ireland the best country in the world to live gluten free.
The app is only available to Coeliac Society of Ireland members and is included in the current membership fee. The app allows you to:
• Gluten Free Food Database - Search our comprehensive database of gluten free goods available in Irish shops, including ‘own brand’ supermarket products at your fingertips.
• Barcode Scanner - Search for products by scanning barcodes and cross-referencing them against our catalogue of gluten free foods.
• Shopping Lists - Find new products using public shopping lists hand-picked by our team or create your own private shopping lists using our database and barcode scanner.
• Gluten Free Recipes - Bespoke recipes developed by our in-house team of nutritionists and food advisors with simple step by step instructions and methods including nutritional breakdown.
• Special Offers - Special offers, rewards, and vouchers available to all members of the Coeliac Society Of Ireland.
• Push Notifications - With push notifications, you will always be the first to hear about the latest news, updates and offers.
Not a member of The Coeliac Society of Ireland? If you are interested in joining, you can take a look at our membership plans and benefits at https://coeliac.ie/become-a-member/
About The Coeliac Society of Ireland
Our mission is to make Ireland the best country in the world to live gluten free. We achieve this by supporting, empowering, educating and inspiring those living a gluten free life every day
There are an estimated 50,000 people living with coeliac disease in Ireland, and a further 400,000 who are gluten intolerant. The Coeliac Society of Ireland is determined to make sure that every one of them has the support and help they need to make living with their condition as easy and as normal as is possible. We empower the entire coeliac and gluten intolerant community by providing them with information, advice and practical solutions as they navigate a gluten-free lifestyle.
The Coeliac Society also represents your interests by advocating to government health agencies for improved resources and services, so that you and your families can access the care that you need. Together we can make Ireland the best country in the world to live gluten free.
Helpline: +353 (0) 1 872 1471
Coeliac Society of Ireland
78/80 Tower Road,
22 D22 N6F6
Join us online