The app requires the internet permission to get the data and the network state permission to check that you can access the internet. Version 1.2 onwards requires permission to get your coarse location.
This is not an official luas app. Times sourced from luas.ie, if they are inaccurate there they will be inaccurate in the app.
Please use the contact developer button in the market to send me some feedback if you encounter any issues or have any suggestions. Thanks!
Do not hesitate to contact me with improvement ideas, suggestions or requests for missing features.
Rate, review, click "contact the developer" or visit http://goo.gl/jNEP1Z
This is not an official Luas app. Anonymous usage statistics is collected for future improvements.
Real Time Dublin Bus and Luas information is incorporated into the app, showing you when the next bus or Luas will get you to your destination.
Results are served from HitTheRoad.ie which has been live since May 2010 and is regularly updated with the latest changes to bus routes and timetables. Internet access is required.
What is Real Time Information?
Real Time Information will show you when your bus is due to arrive at your bus stop so you can plan your journey more accurately.
You can search for your bus stop in a number of ways:
Search By Bus Stop Number – just enter any bus stop number and see the nearest buses in the next hour
Save Favourites – save your most frequently used bus stops and quickly find the nearest buses to your stop
Search by Bus Route – if you want to search for bus stop on your by Bus Route, simply enter the number of the route you require. You can also see a map showing bus stops along the route.
Search By Address - If you don’t know your bus stop number yet, you can search by entering a street address
Search by stop near to your current location – use the map to find bus stops near to your current location. You can pan and zoom in to see more.
We are still working on some known issues but please report any bugs and feedback to email@example.com
- Modern Holo Android UI
- Drag and drop to reorder your favourites
- Filter results to see only the route numbers you want
- Twitter news from Dublin Bus
Artwork courtesy of Stuart Scargill
Data provided by Dublin Bus and Biznet. This app is unofficial and not associated with Dublin Bus.
With this app, it's easy to quickly locate the "Dublinbikes'" docking stations around your GPS position, or at any other point, after a long click anywhere on the map.
With Street View, navigate through the street and locate the nearest docking stations.
Dublin bikes works in two ways :
- You are walking: the application locates the nearby docking stations having free bikes. The number of bikes is given in the map overlay.
- You are biking:the app locations locates the free spots around you to leave your bike.
Your comments are welcome, and will allow us to improve this application: http://www.appsolute.fr/contact
- Take a bike (list sorted by proximity and map)
- Leave a bike (list sorted by proximity and map)
- See all stations (list sorted by proximity and map)
- Bookmarks some stations
- Have a better life
- Earn more money
Coming soon: Alerts for stations. Let's say you want to be alerted if there are less than 5 bikes at a specific station between 8am and 8:30am. I'll let you know if that happens.
If you want the app in something else than English or French, please email me so I can help you and you can help me with the translation you want :)
THIS IS AD-FREE. NO AD. FREE APP.
- Interactive and fully integrated Trip Planner
- All Ireland coverage including rural locations as well as cities such as Dublin, Belfast, Cork, Galway, Limerick, and Waterford
- All licensed public transport operators included
- All modes of public transport including trains, buses, and trams from transport providers such as Dublin Bus, Luas, Bus Éireann, DART, Commuter Rail, AirCoach, GoBe, Matthews Coaches etc
- Displays stops near you
- Dynamic zoom and scroll mapping
- GPS using “my location”
- Updating maps “on the go”
- Saves favourite locations and recent journeys
- Email and In calendar functions
The app is being continually developed, service data is being updated and improved. We welcome your feedback about this app, to send us an email please click the “info” button on your phone when you are using the app.
keywords - Dublin Transporation, Transport Dublin, Ireland Transport, Dublin Bus 2 Go, Dublin Bus to go
Relax at home enjoying your toast and tea until the bus is getting near. Then leggit.
Bus Time is the app Dubliners have been waiting for. Bus Time shows the true arrival time of buses in Dublin city.
Bus Time doesn't use the published schedules. Instead, the app uses real-time satellite tracking of the Dublin Bus fleet and advanced analysis of Dublin city traffic to give you the most accurate bus arrival time information available.
Bus Time Dublin features:
- Amazingly accurate real-time bus arrival information
- Find all bus stops near your current location -- anywhere in Dublin
- View stops on a handy map
- Search stops by street name
- Look up bus arrival times using the stop code on the bus stop
- Save regularly used bus stops to the Favourites page
The 3-day, 5-day and 30-day rambler tickets are all supported. I hope to add more tickets to the application in future versions.